Reviews for Crawling Can Be Beautiful
Conscience-Artist chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
I love every single thing about this story. If writing more words in this review meant that you'd update, I'd write so many songs, so many poems and recite every word and saying I knew ten million times, just to see you update. I know that the real world becomes real again and takes over what little time you found to write, but if you ever get the urge again, to write this amazing story, then know we'll all be here waiting.

Lots of love,

-Cara xx
Mikarin Aoi chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
OMG, I love it. I love this. Truly. Please update? I don't care if the last time you did so was two years ago, I need to know more of the story. It's really great, and the way you write everyone is simply fantastic. Please, please, please update. I don't usually read stories that aren't under the Complete category, and I only stumbled upon this unfinished fanfic when I entered "Beautiful Liars" in the Search bar. Anyway, I don't regret clicking the title and reading all six chapters. It was such an amazing rollercoaster ride. I loved how we read about everyone's beginnings, though nothing too specific. We had to figure it out for our own, and I also like how you didn't mention at first whose POV it was, 'cause figuring it out on my own was fun and just added to the mystery. Though I understand there are more readers out there who prefer being warned whose POV it's on.

Oh, and I'm really, really interested in who's going to end up with who. I'd like it to be canon couples, but I'm open to unusual pairings. Even Rosalie/Esme ;) Please don't leave us followers hanging! You're an amazing writer and this story was written really well, though there are little spelling mistakes, but don't mind that! It's the story that's really great. It made me laugh AND cry. I want more, no, I NEED more. I need the rest of the story. I am so glad I stumbled upon this. Please update, I'm begging you.

SweetObsession chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Yes please update This Story i love All R/E fics but This one is amazing! I just finished reading it And i must say Your writing is really good :)
Camo Spesh Owl chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
I read this story some time last year, and just felt like reading again... can't remember if i reviewed last time though...

It's beautifully written (and much better than Meyer's characters) and would love for you to upload soon!

I'MSTARINGATYOU chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
...while anxiously waiting.
Nipisma chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
I loved the update! The writing in every one of the chapters is intriguing, I wish I had your talent for writing. ;) Keep up the good work, because I'm dying to read more! :)
Cupcake.Chan.95 chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
Lol, why would I think the pairings are forming too quickly- you're right, they're teenagers!

I mean, I can like a guy after looking at him once!

(hmmm. what does that say about me...?)

It's not like they're saying "I want to marry (him/her)!" xD

Soo, anyway... Because there are sometimes two people crushing on one:

I prefer Rosalie/edward to Rosalie/Emmett, because I cheer for un-canon!

Anyway, I liked this chapter because through writing just one or two sentences per person (that wasn't Esme, of course) considering who they like, you manage to give a good impression of the emotional chaos in there xD

Because in other fanfics, if person A has a crush on person B, then automatically, person B crushes back xD

But here, it's like person A likes person B, who crushes on person C, just like person D (...)

It's extremely entertaining xD.

So, yeah,thanks for not abandoning this story, it's really great :D
Mia Arabella chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
Meg and Dia? Really? I think you are my Art Soulmate.

Your way of writing is so unconventional, yet so familiar—it's the beautiful confusion all teenagers are in. I really appreciate the raw turmoil of hormones.

Being that said, Jacob and Esme? People consider me odd enough for loving Edward and Rosalie together. Why do you make things harder for me!

On your defense, canon sucks.

PS: Britney did make Circus and all that shit. (UPDATEUPDATE)
ObsessedWithWords chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
OMG, I love it so much! The way Bella is so different to the books just makes me crack up - I WAY prefer your version to the simpering little miss SM conjured up! Well worth the wait - although Esme breaks my heart... *sob*

ObsessedWithWords chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
I wish I hadn't taken so long to read your story; I am absolutely in awe, your writing style is so unusual, but so captivating. It's so interesting, like you've taken the most hidden part of each character's personality and used that for their character base. I love the "Alice in Wonderland" parts especially; they actually fit so well once you think about it - so insightful of you to see the link, because it's very subtle. Please update it soon, I am completely intrigued as to what will happen next!

Ellen x
Nipisma chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
This HAS to be one of my favorite fanfics. I can't wait for an update!
x-MissChief-x chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
Really good story so far. Very captivating and uniquely set-out. I'm intrigued to see where this is going. I think you have captured each character perfectly, with a different outlook on their personalities.

Update soon!
Camo Spesh Owl chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
This story is amazing!

At first it was a little confusing but putting the POV at the top really helped out :P

I love the original take on all of these characters and I really hope that something happens between Edward and Rosalie

Please update soon!
lollypop6 chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
This story right here is why I still go on the fanfic roll. Amazing, Im blown away.
Cupcake.Chan.95 chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
Wooow *.*

This chapter was great 3

I especially liked the Alice in Wonderland parts, the way aliced always mentions them...

Your style of writing terrible things is just terrific...

I noticed the way you do it in the first chapter, when you described how rosalie ought to stay perfect, you repeat certain things to stress them (it works, really...)...

Also, it's cool how you write stuff in the beginning (I liked one boy...) and then in the end, you mention it again (Throughout my life, I've only ever liked two boys. One was Laurent, with the daisy and the French.

One was Jasper, with the guitar and the Texan accent.)

I don't know exactly why, but I find it awesome

I can't wait for the next chap

Greets 3