Reviews for Immortality
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
you should make a 10 year's later of Ran and the others finding him
RCB chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Will Conan Ever age or will he be a child forever.
Elena Forest chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This is really sad, but I like it alot. The concept was great and I've never seen anything like it before. I wish there was more! The way you wrote it was genious, if not a bit confusing-I had to keep going back and rereading some parts in a different order. Just saying too bad it couldn't continue-oh well. Great job ~
irezel chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
:O that is so sad...:( vut it was very good...:)
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Great story! Can I make a squeal to this?
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Wonderful story. It was a little hard to understand at first, because it was like two stories in one. I must read the sequel.
musicalstardrop chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Aww...that was so sad! Yet, I loved it! Well, I've always loved depressing things. Great job!
Digeridoodler chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Wow this made me feel realy depressed ' Good job on it. I really like how you wrote it :3 Very intersting.
AmunRa chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
That was certainly an interesting twist to the story. Nicely done.
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
-tear- aw... Okay, I'm definitely going to read the sequel now...
Lawlypop chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
T_T *sniff sniff* this story is SO SADD! i felt like crying T_T *sniff* but good job :)
Galadriel Caskett chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
He's going to give up that easily? I mean, he's a detective! Go look for some clues as to how to dispel his immortality, dammit! *coughs* Ugh.

That aside, that was terribly sad. T_T Beautifully written, though. And believable.
Fallen WingZ chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Oh my god, that's so sad! *cries*

Beeing immortally... that's terrible...!

Poor Shinichi... :'(
xeno chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
this is sad but the good kind of sad almost made me cry this is a good fanfica little short though.
Kaitou1412Kid chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
*sniff*

its so sad!

It was well written too!