Reviews for Bella Upside Down
Infinite Possibilites chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
I've been without internet for the past three months, so I've been trying to catch up on all my in-progress stories. I really like the chapter. I think it was awesome! I'm sorry about your dad. That has to be rough around that time and I completely understand getting writer's block from that. It's still fairly fresh and it hurts. I'm glad you didn't give up though!
Crash Hale chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
Hello darling,

I think this is my favorite so far. I loved the little Riley mention considering I love him lol.

I'd definitely like Edward and Bella alone... mmm... but I'm not one for inspiration these days though.

- Irena
acw1 chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
love it so far!
xOopsx chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
Group camping trip.

I see too many fairs and carnivals.

Excellent chap. Cant wait to c where you take this story:)
xOopsx chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
My first day of highschool I got lost and could'nt find the door I went through in the morning so I just pick a door and had to walk all the way around the school. My highschool pretty much looked like a castle. google: Fordson High School.

I'm enjoying the story so far by the way and I'm not going to lie, I got a little teary eyed when Charlie died.
joayla chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
Hey Hun I missed you! I totally understand why it was difficult for you to write this story I lost my own father when I was a child.

But I am glad you found the strength to continue.

The kiss at the end was perfect for these two.

And to answer your question I think a group camping trip would give you more opportunity to develop the other characters.
V2NE chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
wow this is really well written story! keep up the good work... going to add u to my alerts :)
Infinite Possibilites chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
Great Chapter, Tricia. You are very right that you can't keep feelings bottled up. I really like Miss Julie and I can already see the starts of what looks like a pleasant blossom between Bella and Edward
farawaydreamer5 chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
I really like how Julie gives them an outlet, and Edward is so adorable! How he helps Bella, and ou portray his feelings for her very well. :)
Irenella Courmett chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
You know I love. And Bella needs someone to talk to. It's not easy talking to you mum about your dad, mostly when you're mums never really been motherly to you. Edward's helping her out, it's so sweet. And I'm finding the tapping cute, maybe I'm just weird though.
twoifbysea chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
I'm not usually an AH kind of gal, but I like the way you're taking this story and the parallel's you're drawing to the original book.

Thank you for writing.
maggiejoma chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
so glad that she ghas found people who wil help her deal...:)
joayla chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
I love Edward being so careing! He even came to pick her up sooo sweet!
maggiejoma chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
I am really liking your version of Twilight... will you be following the original story line and plot?...:)
maggiejoma chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
I like where you're going...:)