Reviews for True Friends Rock More Than Sharpies
123a456e chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Aww such a cute story! I couldn't keep the smile off my face
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This was flawless. Wow. I agree with all the other reviews. You kept everyone amazingly in character and wrote this really well. I love the idea and the way it was executed. So enjoyable. I really love the idea of Santana becoming less of a bitch in this way. ;)

I'm very impressed with your writing! :D
zzzooe chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Gorgeous! I love it (:
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This made me feel all fluffy. One of the things that always bugs me is how the semi-popular/popular Gleeks do nothing to stop what happens to the others. Santana leading the charge isn't something you usually see in stories about them finally putting a stop to the madness, but it's sweet and something I could really see happening.
angelic tourniquet chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
i really loved this fic! It's nice to think that people can change. And I love how even though Santana softens, she does it with deadly force. :) great job
Kkaty chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I really liked this, short and sweet
minako366 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
CUTE! Absolutely lovely!
ClumsyTonks chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
:) well if this doesn't pull on your heart strings,
its made of stone! I hope this happens! :)
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
dude! this is epic! i love your santana... i feel she gets vilified so much, but this was really well handled!

i love the friendship here... very well done :)
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I really loved this one-shot. I love ones where Rachel becomes friends with Quinn/Santana/Brittany. Well done. It was well written! :P
msathenaxf chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
That was really cute. I've always liked those stories that hint at a future friendship between Rachel and Santana but none of them ever explain how it got to that point.

And I loved Kurt calling out all the popular kids. That is something I'm waiting for on the show.
kiarcheo chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I'm in love with this story. Thank you for writing it
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
(: haha, I loved this

Kalikatana chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Awesome! I love the idea of a Santana/Rachel friendship. Very nice :)
mag721 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
loved seeing a santana/rachel friendship fic! :D