Reviews for Heal Over
Alisha chapter 3 . 10/12
Poor Marie. That Chinese Food Sounds Good. And Charles Is A POS
paisleymom chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
This last chapter is incredibly well written and really shows the development of the relationship and the change of Logan's character through it. Really well done!
drakefyre chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Dunno if you still see reviews, or if you still write at all, but hopefully you'll see this. I found the sexual bits to be disturbing, in that they imply more of Logan taking advantage of Marie than anything else. Either you didn't portray her knowledge of what was going on well enough, or he actually was. In which case I would call his actions rape.
TeacupHeart chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
I've really enjoyed this story. It's the first one of yours I've read and I look forward to reading more!
Crash22244 chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
This was an amazing story. This is on of my favorites!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
It was absolutely beautiful. The patience, compassion and love was so real. I will say it again, you have an awesome talent.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
I love the tender nurturing and protective side Logan shows. You did a great job on showing how they bonded and grew closer.

You are an awesome storyteller.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
This is really good
TheLittleRoguex chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
This fic is soo perfect, would love to have a sequal
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
I loved your writing, and loved the wonderful poetic imagery (the simile about a child inadvertently letting go of a balloon - wow!). Some of the imagery got to me in a visceral way, I could feel the angst and sorrow and pain in my gut.
But speaking of visceral: I got seriously creeped out by the last chapter. It smacks of non-consensual sex. I wish you had added a snippet from Rogue's point of view...
Guest chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Fucking beautiful
That's all I have to say about this story, fucking beautiful (don't mind my language)
boothandbones4ever chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
great story
s.cinnamon chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing.
Seriously Addicted56 chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Wow this was a great story. XD XD XD
FanFicReader25 chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
WOW I was not expecting this story to turn so personal. You made such a slow transition to lovers that it was very believable!