Reviews for Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic
Love, love, love your stories.
merideath chapter 44 . 12/8/2011
I have just finished reading this for the second time, I'm sorry that I didn't comment the first time I read it while on holiday with a tenuous connection to the internet (it barely loaded the pages for me. I was in a dark place the last few months and reading fanfic including this masterfully woven tale brightened my dark days.

I loved your versions of Cain and DG and feel that they are very in character and true to themselves and I utterly love Betsy. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful piece of work with the realms of the interwebs. I have only read parts of the Oz stories but I do like the interweaving of events/characters in the books with the world of the Outer Zone.

I hope that you will be inspired to write many more Cain/DG stories in the future. Who can resist such a beautifully broken stoic Tin Man? :o)
SilverAndFlames chapter 44 . 8/15/2011
Loved it!

I had guess that Betsy was a slipper- honest! :)
SilverAndFlames chapter 34 . 8/15/2011
Labrinth! Love it and love the fact that DG watches it! :)
Paris in December chapter 44 . 6/20/2011
Very creative take on Tin Man. I loved the pirates. You did a very nice job of inserting PotC references. xD Also, there was plenty of plot to balance out the shameless smut sections. (;
SpaceHead3 chapter 44 . 2/12/2011
Hey awesome story! I would totally love to read sequels. Keep it up!
Hidden Relevance chapter 44 . 2/6/2011
*faves* Sheesh.. sorry I somehow missed this in its entirety as it came into my watch list.. No idea what ffn does sometimes. I freaking loved this story though. It was defintiely dark, but that made a lot of it feel real considering the situation they were thrust into.

And hey, I'm a smutty, so the sex scenes were fine by me! lol
Dreamingdreams chapter 44 . 1/27/2011
Wow I read this for the last day and a half. I love it and I hope that you will do a sequel to it. Sorry it has taken so long to review. It was just such an addictive story to read! I think you did an amazing job with it.

lol I would love to she the Queens reaction to Besty and the crew. So I really do hope you will be able to do a sequel. :) _~
aok225 chapter 44 . 11/16/2010
As a hug fan of Tin Man (and Neal McDonough. Lordy, that man is fine) I just stumbled upon your story yesterday afteroon and read the entire thing in less than 24 hours. I absolutely loved it! Please say you'll post a sequel soon! Pretty please?
Jadeweasel chapter 44 . 11/12/2010
I would Love to read more tin man stories from you! this story was awesome and well written!
friendlyquark chapter 44 . 11/9/2010
Yes, I would love to read more tin man stories from you. Have at it!
vanilla212 chapter 44 . 9/15/2010
Great ending! *round of applause for you*

I hope you will write more Tin Man stories. A sequel would be wonderful! Meanwhile, I think I will read this entire story again from the beginning, along with your other stories.

(I also noticed that you have a few Alice stories in your favorites. If you ever feel inspired to write anything for Alice, that would be awesome too!)
Sic Vita Est chapter 44 . 9/14/2010
I finally caught up the last few chapters I missed. I hated to see this story end because it has been just a fun ride. I have so enjoyed this story and would gladly read any other Tin Man stories you would write in the future. :)
griff-chan chapter 44 . 9/2/2010
Oh man, don't stop writing Tin Man stories! They're some of the only decent ones out there!
Purplerhino chapter 44 . 9/2/2010
Hey, I'm very much interested in a sequel. People are always willing to wait for good things so I think you'd still have a good sized readership no matter where it falls in your backlog. :)

By the way, bravo! Still think the queen needed a good bitchslap. ;) But then I have some sort of violent imagination.

Great story that's going straight to my favorites list.