Reviews for Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic
This is a really great story! It has great pacing and reads very well! I do have a question though... Why did Wyatt get mad about the sugarcane and honey buns jokes? The honeybuns I have an inkling about but I'm not sure about the other one. Great story!
tin-a-holic chapter 44 . 9/23/2015
Oh sweet baby ozma! This was awesome! I can't wait to read the following stories you have to a company this one, soooooo gooood! I thought that reference to jack when she first meets the pirates was a reference to jack Sparrow, but i thought he may have been a real person in the oz. And seriously love jenkins and betsy. I cant wait till I reread this story in a few weeks/months and I catch all of the things I missed. Reading all of your captions now I realize that prince of the outer zone is not posted. This may be the sequel you were debating in writing, I don't know, just letting you know. Also I can't speak for your muse or other readers but I would love a sequel, if that is even still on option. I know im late to the fandom but the great writers are few and far, and I love devouring their work! Thanks for sharing and keep being creative!
tin-a-holic chapter 35 . 9/22/2015
Okay you're a witchy sorceress becuase I just piddled myself when she said nolan ryan! I freaking knew it, I love it you crafty crafty girl! I am so mad at myself for not reading this sooner( running head first into a wall repeatedly) love! You have also convinced me to read the original series because seriously other than the late 80s / 90s scare of eggs are ticking time bombs of cholesterol I did not see that coming at all!
tin-a-holic chapter 30 . 9/22/2015
Shut up this story is so good! I have been pondering as to why the slave collars have not been removed and I think you are a witchy woman crafting that somewhere in the next few chapters. I have a theory, but it may be wrong like my last theory about the captain.
tin-a-holic chapter 20 . 9/21/2015
Okay im a little confused/ excited that I'm about to cream my pants! Fubar, raspberry, and a few other things from before and betsy got that? What are you mot telling us? * smiles wildly, eyes unfocus, debates sleep or no sleep sleep or no sleep? To good to put down...but. .. no good if eyes can't stay open*
tin-a-holic chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
You are a sorceres! On the one hand im super relieved that the last chapter was kinda a dream, but somehow I just know you are planning something wicked, hence the sorceress title. Seriously so freaking good!
tin-a-holic chapter 15 . 9/21/2015
What the f$&#% just happened! Oh flip flop flee I was expecting him but not like that !
tin-a-holic chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
Can I just say why hello the dread pirate roberts! Yum yum yum! And thank you for that! Smuterella thanks you for that!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
Oh sweet ozma! Seriously I haven't been able to post a review because I keep wanting to read the next chapter. Oh goodness this story is just as intense and grisly to soul if not more so than some of the stories that focus on a bloody and brutal war that happens right after the eclipse. I keep reading hoping it'll get better and better and it just seem to get worse and worse and finely there is a small reprieve, I love sprite, and I can't wait to find out who the captain is. So good so so very good -Tinaholic
tin-a-holic chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
What is wrong with me? This story is so good and I was avoiding it because I thought it was a crossover with pirates of the Caribbean. I feel like a, louse! Soooooooo freaking good.
Guest chapter 44 . 1/30/2015
Love, love, love your stories.
merideath chapter 44 . 12/8/2011
I have just finished reading this for the second time, I'm sorry that I didn't comment the first time I read it while on holiday with a tenuous connection to the internet (it barely loaded the pages for me. I was in a dark place the last few months and reading fanfic including this masterfully woven tale brightened my dark days.

I loved your versions of Cain and DG and feel that they are very in character and true to themselves and I utterly love Betsy. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful piece of work with the realms of the interwebs. I have only read parts of the Oz stories but I do like the interweaving of events/characters in the books with the world of the Outer Zone.

I hope that you will be inspired to write many more Cain/DG stories in the future. Who can resist such a beautifully broken stoic Tin Man? :o)
SilverAndFlames chapter 44 . 8/15/2011
Loved it!

I had guess that Betsy was a slipper- honest! :)
SilverAndFlames chapter 34 . 8/15/2011
Labrinth! Love it and love the fact that DG watches it! :)
Paris in December chapter 44 . 6/20/2011
Very creative take on Tin Man. I loved the pirates. You did a very nice job of inserting PotC references. xD Also, there was plenty of plot to balance out the shameless smut sections. (;