Reviews for The April Fool's Set Up
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/18
I was glad that they got together in the end. Even happier for Bella that there was no Edward and Lauren. I was wondering if he could smell her vanilla lotion on the notes she'd left in the locker? Especially, when he commented on how nice she smelled, and she offered up her scent so innocently. Turns out Alice was pranking Bella for Edward. Wonder why he didn't just simply ask her out? If he liked her and he knew she liked him. That's a few years they could've been spending together. All-in-all, that was really cute.
robsessed1123 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
loved
PLL lover1992 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh wow. . . I love this!

Didn't see that coming! LOL
gmd028 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Very cute... Very Alice..
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Great story
EMoTiONSz91 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Wow...here I thought for real that he didn't know it was Bella. They are so sneaky but I love it :)
L5472 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
So in love with this. Alice, you sneaky little mastermind! 3
TiffanyJanee chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Loved it, it was gudd :)
TiffanyJanee chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Loved it, it was gudd :)
Remmykins1901 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
here I thought the were going to play a trick on Edward and Bella ends up getting the best April fools ever. this should real. it would be epic. I could totally trade with Bella for that day, Alice and all the nonsense included.
beccasmind chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
KUDOS!
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
THAT WAS AMAZIING, I knew that he would know, I never thought that it would of been his idea though, fantastic, brilliant idea, really, really, love it, well done.
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Aw, i love it.

Alice and Edward made a good team.
Lizzie2325 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Goodness! That was a great April fool's o/s. You should have a warning stating please do not read if not at home! I fell out of my chair at work when I read that Edward knew all along. That was awesome!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010