Reviews for Eric Vs Edward
TheFluffyBakura chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Hey :3 *i've read this story 4 times so far* Its really really really good :D I like it! But do you think You can make another story ? I was wondering if you can try a yaoi story base on Julian and Hunter x3 , have Julian try to gain Hunter's interest in him *laughing in the background, imagining Hunter months later how he came to love julian in the first place while banging his head on the counter* ahhh.. Lolz x3
My.Evil.Cookie chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
haha that was great! it was funny! im glad Eric won i hate Edward! (no offence to any edward fans!) i loved it! write more stories, you're a great writer!
little-witch14 chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
haha I agree edward is totally gay! no doubt.

this was well funny I loved it

~LW~
Midnight Demonn chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
nICE.
pepsicola56 chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
edward nooooooooooooo
damonsalvat0re chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
hi!I LOVE HOW EDWARD DIED! I, personally, think it was the BEST part in the story... and ur STORY WAS AWESOME!
Galen's Princess chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
One of the best Fanfictions I have ever read. I absolutely love this story. Plus you killed of Edward! Go you!
mudkiprox chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
YAY! YOU KILLED EDWARD CULLEN!BEST THING EVER! But I have to wonder, why do you hate Eric so much?
Tanya Rayne chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
I am sooo happy you didn't kill off Eric, you could have tortured him for a bit first though...

Oh well

Thanks for the chapter
pepsi-Cola.StayGoldPony chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
lol go eric
mudkiprox chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
mwhaha take that Edward. lol mooning Thierry!
Faith K. Storm chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
LOL that was hilarious. Great Job
Love-el-ly Joy chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
LOL. I can't believe you used The Forbidden Game... I kept getting confused because I accidentally named the characters in my book Julian and Jenny before I discovered L.J. Smith. xD
JustYourAverageShipper chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
hahahaha this is so funny. edwards stupid i hate him
Megan 360 chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
this thing is so funny but u soo should have used gaven drache ifhe was dere edward would have some serious competition