Reviews for Come Back Home
Lady-Finwe chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
that was a great story well done, ive always hated about what happened to severus and this was a beautiful ending for him. :)
LionRawrr chapter 15 . 3/14/2012
Adorable story. Keep writing! :)
Anon chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
Emily is... So dull. Her entire life is subsumed in Snape's and he relates to her primarily by criticising her abilities. I wouldn't put up with someone slagging my cooking for 20 years.
HavetsStjerne chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Love your story so much ;)
electrogirl88 chapter 15 . 8/9/2011
This was a really cute story. You did a great job!
Madgoat chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Sometimes, it read like a fairy tale. Emily is a nice, subtle OC and Cecile is very sweet.
White Gray chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
Greetings from Helsinki! I'm just hanging out in the hostel's lounge, surfing on the internet after a busy day...

What a nice way to end the story! Good thing there are Acromantulas in the Forbidden Forest so Cecile could be saved from them! I liked Snape flying! Very heroic, Superman style (or should we say Super-Snape! or Snapeman!)...
Herbologist chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
Great glimpse into Cecily's past. I was worried she might jump from the Astronomy tower... Good thing she has found a friend. Hope Severus realises she needs him.
Herbologist chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
Finally they talked! But poor Cecily, she will feel like she's not a real part of the family with the new baby arriving soon.
Herbologist chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
Wow, so glad that there is more to this story!

Poor Severus, still enslaved to his guilt even after the war. I hope he will be able to embrace his new happiness and family life in the end.
Getsurenka chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
I am so in love with your story. I like the way you portray Emily as a more subtle character rather than character who are more perfect and "loud". I rather think that the main character doesn't have to be very eye catching and very active in the plot to be Severus's lover(like Lily, she was more of a "loud" type character). I personally think that what Severus need is a more supporting character like Emily. Also, I think that I like Severus like this very much. Subtle actions suited Severus more rather than a very obvious change in attitude toward his lover. I definitely hope that you translate the sequel to english. It has been such a long time since I enjoy a Severus story this much.
Herbologist chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
OMG - it's finally complete! What a beautiful story. It left me with such a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart.

I absoltutely love Severus' proposal, it's so in character, funny and witty! Now they just need a house elf to do the cooking :-)

Cecile is very sweet... how wonderful that she will have a little sister! I was moved to tears of joy at the last words.
PottyParker chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
Aww. Want sequels and one-shots definitely! I bet Cecile did get some favouritism! Amazingness! x
PottyParker chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
OMG I literally looked at my e-mails and screamed! I love this story so much and can't wait for the next chapter! xx
White Gray chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
Hi there, it's me again! ;)

I like your new nickname! Why did you change it and where did you get the inspiration? I know 'semper' 'always' probably comes from Sectumsempra...

Anyway, as I told you before, I adore Cecile (and Emily for that matter for saving Severus!)

I'm a bit sad your fic is already (almost) finished, just another chapter to go, but all good things must come to and end eventually, I guess..

Take care!