Reviews for Seven Degrees Of Separation
Anibal704 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Found you recently and really, really enjoyed this one...thanks for writing!
Artemisbeloved chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
this one was heavy and sad but well written
caren67 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
love it
Lust.Is.Evanescent chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
That was amazing and beautiful and the angst!...so angsty i freakin' loved it.
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I really liked how you took the 100 ep and made it into your own and how you made the last ep of season 5 your own as well! Great job!:):)
vinkii chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
WOW! can't get anymore angsty than that. thats for sure! i love all your writing lebxeb! you're a great writer keep it up! ]]
FranFan91 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Ahhhhh! It was amazing! :) I really kinda want a Chapter 2! Haha. Does Booth get hurt in Afghanistan? Does he get to come back early? Do he and Bones finally get together like they want to?

Wow, this was just SUCH a powerful fanfic. Loved it! :)
legggate chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Great fic. And that is just about what I expect the end of this season to be. Just probably without her coming to her senses and telling him that she loves him. Those writers are just so mean!
squintwannabe chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
That was fantastic. WOW what great emotions. Great job.
labrat21 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Am I some sort of ass for wanting to slap Brennan for breaking Booth's heart? He must be protected from evil anthropologists and preserved until she comes to her damned senses! Your story is very angsty, but the fact that Catherine and Hacker get dumped and they end up together made up for it!
ericajane chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Wow not only was that amazing that was absolutely beautiful. Fabulous job and Excellent work!
lukablue chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Totally amazing, heart renching and so well written. Half way through I realised I hadn't taken note of whose story it was and so based on the style and the emotional depth I made a guess and when I got to the end, lo and behold I was correct. Once again you have taken me on an emotional journey that has affected me for hours after I finished reading it. I will undoubtedly reread it. I can only hope there is something as good as this in the finale!
Alishka chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Oh my God...

Fabulous story!

I think it's your best story!

Great job!

P.S. I cried :))
CavalierQueen chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Wasn't sure about this when it started, but wow, what an amazing ending! I cried. Your description of their final moments was as moving as anything I've read in a while. And I loved the way you described her plunking herself on the stairs as she watched him leave.

Is the UK ahead of us here in the US? I haven't heard anything about Afghanistan or Bones being infertile but have read two stories by two different people tonight about that as possible spoilers. Wow. Don't know what I will think of that when/if they do that.

Great job. Renee
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Good Lord, you do angst well :)

Without that slight hint of a happy ending I'd have been a pile of soggy goo on my loungeroom floor.