Reviews for You've got NI!
Diablo Priest chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I should have anticipated the last email from the Knights Who Say Ni, but I laughed anyway! Good job.
Dea Ex Machina -Manon chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
XD Epic!

This is EXACTLY what would happen if The Knights Who Say "Ni!" were to order something on Amazon!
LuckyDuck932 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
AMAZING! I laughed so hard when I first read this!

Hey Id love to give a little shout-out to this in my own Monty Python story, Monty Python and the Holy Grail: The Unnecessary Sequel. Please PM me back. Thanks!
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
read this out loud to my husband who is rolling around giggling. need I say more...
AdorableEric chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Haha fantastic! Thanks!
Kuroneko388 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Ur lil oneshot wuz very funny. It's hilarious 2 think bout wat The Nights Who Say Ni! would do in modern times :)
Teobi chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
LOLOLOL! And in fact I don't know why I'm laughing so hard, because I too have just ordered something from Amazon and am currently waiting for it to materialise.

They may be the Knights who say Ni, but that doesn't cut it against the Knights who say Nay! Namely, the Knights of the Red Tape. I'd get my herrings ready if I were them- all they wanted was a small shrubbery with a fence. I wouldn't think that was too much to ask. *despairs*
1puppyluv chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This is so funny! I hope the Knights Who Until Recently Said Ni

finally get their Small Shrubbery (w/ fence)! XD
General-Commissar chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
wow, the best giggle i've had in a short while. I like it, good one!
Shinigami117 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This most definitely an original fanfic lol.
AlreadyOnMars chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
That was hilarious! I can so imagine the Knights who say ni doing that.
Silvershadow471 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
:D Hilarious!

Not much to say correction-wise. You used 'to' a few times instead of 'too,' but that's all I can really remember from reading it through and not looking at grammar and spelling. It was a bit confusing at times as to where the emails switched, so adding line breaks or something might help.

Content-wise, I would cut down the tallest tree in the forest with a herring to read this again. Great oneshot! :D

Silvershadow471
Chris Zulas the Birkin Fan chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wow... 10/10. that was OWSHUM!
TheDevilWearsSamWinchester chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Very NI!ful :D

I like this it's sounds like something that the Knights who say NI! would do if they ever found Amazon.

I like the way you set it out like an actual email chain, it's very affective!

Also the name's really funny

Yours NI!fully

GilboTheAwesome
Marie1964 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This was very funny- loved it! :) Thanks for sharing.