Reviews for You've got NI!
HaveYouBeenAnAlumnus chapter 1 . 6/8
Hahaha, this is so ridiculously hilarious! I think if Amazon would've used 'it' a little less, maybe the Knights of Ni wouldn't have changed.

Now imagine the French guard being the owner of Amazon...
"Can I buy a shrubbery?"
"Of course not! You are English types! Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time, empty-headed sons of a silly person!"
Obviously Enough chapter 1 . 2/15
That, Was, Amazing.
Thank you very much ! I had a lot of fun reading this.
Congratulations !
Obvy
Diablo Priest chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I should have anticipated the last email from the Knights Who Say Ni, but I laughed anyway! Good job.
Edgardo the Brawler chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
XD Epic!

This is EXACTLY what would happen if The Knights Who Say "Ni!" were to order something on Amazon!
LuckyDuck932 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
AMAZING! I laughed so hard when I first read this!

Hey Id love to give a little shout-out to this in my own Monty Python story, Monty Python and the Holy Grail: The Unnecessary Sequel. Please PM me back. Thanks!
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
read this out loud to my husband who is rolling around giggling. need I say more...
AdorableEric chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Haha fantastic! Thanks!
Kuroneko388 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Ur lil oneshot wuz very funny. It's hilarious 2 think bout wat The Nights Who Say Ni! would do in modern times :)
Teobi chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
LOLOLOL! And in fact I don't know why I'm laughing so hard, because I too have just ordered something from Amazon and am currently waiting for it to materialise.

They may be the Knights who say Ni, but that doesn't cut it against the Knights who say Nay! Namely, the Knights of the Red Tape. I'd get my herrings ready if I were them- all they wanted was a small shrubbery with a fence. I wouldn't think that was too much to ask. *despairs*
1puppyluv chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This is so funny! I hope the Knights Who Until Recently Said Ni

finally get their Small Shrubbery (w/ fence)! XD
General-Commissar chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
wow, the best giggle i've had in a short while. I like it, good one!
Shinigami117 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This most definitely an original fanfic lol.
AlreadyOnMars chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
That was hilarious! I can so imagine the Knights who say ni doing that.
Silvershadow471 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
:D Hilarious!

Not much to say correction-wise. You used 'to' a few times instead of 'too,' but that's all I can really remember from reading it through and not looking at grammar and spelling. It was a bit confusing at times as to where the emails switched, so adding line breaks or something might help.

Content-wise, I would cut down the tallest tree in the forest with a herring to read this again. Great oneshot! :D

~Silvershadow471
Chris Zulas the Birkin Fan chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wow... 10/10. that was OWSHUM!