Reviews for Heart-Shaped Box
Beautiful, thank you.
ghartling chapter 47 . 12/10/2018
Wow...just wow
Guest chapter 47 . 12/8/2018
A very lovely stories. Thank you for sharing this stories to us your reader.
marigold123 chapter 47 . 11/2/2018
Such an inspiring story...grief and joy. Thank you for writing.
QueenGB chapter 46 . 2/16/2018
I read this a while ago and loved the depth and tenderness of your story. I was searching the other day for something and was missing my mom and this story called me again. Thank you for writing a compelling journey through grief. Thank you for your strong and emotionally in tune women and your profoundly beautiful and supportive men in this story. I needed the good cry and I savored the determination towards peace. Cheers!
QueenGB chapter 47 . 3/3/2017
I didn't know if I could review again but I wanted you to know that your Edward and Bella were so beautiful in their sadness, support, patience and love. Well done indeed! X
QueenGB chapter 38 . 3/3/2017
I've been crying the whole time feeling my own powerful losses through your words. It was perhaps too soon for me to read something like this but I do enjoy your writing. Perhaps a good profound cry with purpose was needed I suppose. I don't know that I will review again and it's not that your story isn't amazing in its truth because it truly is indeed. However, I think I will say now 'thank you' for your gentleness with this subject and the kindness in which you chose to share it. Carry on...
Cullen Strong chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
I'm really enjoying this so far! I love the way you write and how you are so capable of bringing the scenes to life.
LOLO 5-0 chapter 47 . 2/5/2016
I want to thank you for a beautiful story of family,love,loss and surviving the bad to remember and have the good.
twirob chapter 47 . 1/12/2016
WOW! AWESOME! and deeply moving story thanks so much for sharing ;D
Robela chapter 47 . 10/19/2015
Thank you for this!
Denninelli chapter 47 . 10/5/2015
Definitely a special pie e of writing
musicalvoice chapter 47 . 7/28/2015
I have all the tears from reading this story. It's such a wonderful reminder to live life and cherish the presence of your loved ones while they're still here.

Thank you so much for sharing.
musicalvoice chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
I've literally spent the morning bawling as I've read the story. I love your characterization and the way you capture conversations between Alice and Bella, particularly in this chapter. They feel so *real* and fresh.

Thank you for breaking my heart! I know it will be rebuilt as I make my way through future chapters.
1,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »