Reviews for My Awesome TMNT Fanfiction
pinkcurl1 chapter 1 . 5/9
What did I just read? What just happened? Where am I? WHO am I?
JK, but seriously, what just happened?
Omg chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Lol I'm having a heart attack because I'm so very old! Omfg yes ah aha!the ancient one farted in her face knocking her out this is so bad XD... Omfg rofl Rolf Rofl *dies of laughing so hard*
Gleamming Swirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
WHAT THE F****?!
queenofpinguins1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Um... I shouldn't have read this -.-
Baileypuppylover chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
nice XD
heartbreaker 258 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Wow. That was cute and sexy . AWESOME!
Mckayla chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY! you killed leo i love him you could have made him runaway not *crying hard* k-ill h-ims-elf
Victory493 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
LOL, Love Raphael! "I think I'll go punch myself to dull the pain." HAHA! This was so funny! I LMFAO'ed! Is that even a proper term?
Kami chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
So fast
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Stupid...this is just retarded!
ArtemisApollo97 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
in a good way, this is one of the CRAZIEST stories I have ever read! I know I shouldn't, but I laughed a Splinter's death- kinda like wtf :)
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Nice! I caught the Enoby reference.
AATC and TMNT rocks chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
LOL! This is so darn hilarious. I can't believe Shredder raped Raph, sad to say but I found that hilarious. And...isn't Ancient One just a wee bit too old to be with Karai? Well, that's what makes it even funnier. Where did Leo go? Did he die?

Keep up the good work:)
vacant houses chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
*Chuckles* I've read this several times and it still never fails to amuse. I think you've capture every lame TMNT fandom trope and cliche there is.
Connie Nervegas chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Another great one. I actually laughed until I choked, but that may have been due to improper posture or something.

I like the Raph's line "I'm so full of angst though..."