Reviews for The Haunting
Startlight chapter 1 . 9/19
Read this story like 10 ten times in 4 years cause its just that good. I know it its 4 years and you havent glanced at these but just letting you know you still got fans ;)
heyimb chapter 13 . 11/23/2015
You was almost d-! ke-! Girl how you just going to leave us like that?
This story is good and you still have readers...
update..please...k thats all
NightEnigma chapter 13 . 9/9/2015
I know this story hasn't been updated in like over 3 years but I hope you continue it someday The Haunting is a interesting story just like The Locket was and its pretty original for a Boondocks story.
flippingtablesgirl chapter 13 . 7/25/2015
omg I love this so much and so far Denise is my favorite character (because my name is Denise lol)
Livirenee chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
Waab it's been what three years I'm late but this was really good but if u do come back just know u still got fans
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
it's been 2 , about to be 3 years since you've updated ._. still waiting...
milena040301 chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
when are you gonna update? :( I've been waiting for the 14th chapter for so long cause it's such a good story. Please update soon!
freegirl999 chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
omg i can not wait until you finished this chapter i spent all night reading this story it was so good and i love the locket as well and i just started nine months which is wonderful too i hope you update soon(:
Kindle-Flower chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I love this story. Actually, I like all your Boondocks stories. I enjoy how you reuse your OCs so I don't have to start fresh everytime I read. I see a pattern with your writing style, which is probably the most annoying thing but every story is different so I don't mind.

I also understand that you haven't updated in a number of years. I won't hound you on that though; as a fellow writer, I must say I've experienced writer's block before and I know how serious it can be sometimes. Still, I admit that I'm holding out hope that you will someday soon continue these stories. From the looks of it, this one was close to completion anyway.

Either way, you definitely have some of the best written fan fiction here in the Boondocks sector of . Whatever your path in life, insure you will succeed. Thanks for the fantastic stories.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
I understand that it's been over two years and you probably don't even glance at these stories anymore, but God damn this is the best story I've ever read on and I really wish you could somehow, someway finish it. You never will, but I could still hope. Any who, I hope you're an author and are writing a ton of books bc all the stuff you've got up here is so amazing.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
Please update love this story
Silver Rain Drops chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
So I haven't watched TV in a super long time. And when I decided to the first thing I see on tv is boondocks. It made me remember how much I loved that show. But instead of watching more episodes I decided to look for a story that made me love boondocks even more when I read it two years ago. When I logged on to here I couldn't believe that I didn't save you or your stories as favorites. But that didn't stop me. I literally went through every boondocks story to find you. Reread every story you wrote and even reread this story and the locket twice that week. Honestly I truly enjoy this story and I know how hard it is to get back in the swing of things so all I can say is I hope you're well and I hope you update this amazing story soon! I would love to know how it ends!
MissG2020 chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
Hey there girl! Long time no see! Well, to be honest, a bitch was feeling hella nostalgic and just felt like reading this story from the beginning. It's funny how at some point throughout each chapter, I was able to quote either a line or phrase without even realising it and confusing myself thinking that I'd somehow read ahead. Okay, at this point I'm just rambling. But it's been over two years since I read this story! I mean, when you started I was still in school and now a bitch is done with that shit so...yeah.

Anyway, you just came across my mind for whatever reason, and although I don't even know if you'll see this or not, I just decided to review. I know life throws its curveballs or whatever, so who knows what's going on over there.

I just wanted to let you know this, cause for all I know you could be married with two kids and a dog. Cliché I know, but hey. Anywho, I hope everything's cool down there and that life's being good to you. God, I can't remember the last time I reviewed...anything. But hey, I'll admit it feels good.

Lol!
Peace!
Vicky28101 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Well I just am totally in love with every single one of your stories. If you never write or update another story again (which you should never even consider doing), you've already proven that you are an amazing story writer and that is a hands down thing. Whenever I feel sad or am just depressed I read your stories just so I can laugh (but then again your stories be taking me through all these emotions at the same damn time). I have been reading your stories since I was thirteen and I'm years older now (no need for an age safety stuff and so forth and so on) and they are as amazing as they were all those years ago. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say that you make my day and be having people stare at me weird from laughing so hard at your stories.
MonaWrites96 chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
Words can't describe how much I'm in love with your work

It's been a YEAR! I understand people get bust. But damn you can't leave me hanging! Lmao xD