Reviews for The Haunting
Vicky28101 chapter 1 . 3/8
Well I just am totally in love with every single one of your stories. If you never write or update another story again (which you should never even consider doing), you've already proven that you are an amazing story writer and that is a hands down thing. Whenever I feel sad or am just depressed I read your stories just so I can laugh (but then again your stories be taking me through all these emotions at the same damn time). I have been reading your stories since I was thirteen and I'm years older now (no need for an age safety stuff and so forth and so on) and they are as amazing as they were all those years ago. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say that you make my day and be having people stare at me weird from laughing so hard at your stories.
September14Fall chapter 13 . 1/15
Words can't describe how much I'm in love with your work

It's been a YEAR! I understand people get bust. But damn you can't leave me hanging! Lmao xD
blackfphoenix chapter 13 . 11/5/2013
Ahhhh just reread the entire story, you should totally update!
Like A BOSS chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
DAFUQ! U HAVENT UPLOADED IN A YEAR! U SAID IT'LL BE A WEEK! THIS IS A GOOD STORY, DO NOT QUIT! FINISH THE STORY! In my opinoin its TERRIFIC, so u NEED to finish it. UPLOAD SOOOON!
angryViolinist chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Awww damn it was just getting good!
come back. Pleeeeeeeaaaase? It's beeeen a whooooooooooole year.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
Please continue this! You are one of the only good boondocks romance authors on here please don't conform to their ways actually finish a story!
SpicyWifey chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Nooooooooooo! Grrrr.! They were soooo closeeee! Sooo friggen closee!

Sometime this week? It done been over a half a year! Where is this updateee!

Sighsss...I cant believe this ends hereee...i'm boutta have a heart attack!

P.S Lol I like Skyler!

Pleaseeee I know its been such a very very very long timeeee, but pleaseeee UPDATE.! Can have this bomin ass story and just leave it here like this maynee.

Even if its that half a chapter! Give us somethingg, anythinggg. Thank you kindly :)
artist1897 chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
continueeeeeee
artist1897 chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Hell yeah! Go get your mulatto and beat the shit out of maya while your at it huey!
artist1897 chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Okay huey seach deeeeeep, you remember the FORTY FIVE HOUR MAKE OUT SESSION! OR FIGHTING OF THE DEMONS! sorry had to get that out of my system
Salsa411 chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
Oh no. No, no, no, no, no. You can't be serious! You can't stop here! Lol it was starting to get really good. It's so close to the end. I love this story, please please please please PLEASE continue this! :DDDD
azraa chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
totally epic chapter! (As usual) . How many more chapters do u think there will be?
LovinHueyFreeman chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
Okay. Just so you know, you're pretty freaking AWESOME! True story. I seriously love this story (and The Locket). Like foreals, I haven't done anything this week except read these two stories. And now that I've finally caught up...

That. Can't. Be. It! D: But what about... What happens to... Will they ever... Whaaaaaaa? :S Will Jazmine escape? Will Huey find her before he DIES? Will any of the mortals remember this when it's all over? Will Huey and Jazmine be together? Is that crazy bitch gonna die? I MUST know these answersssssss!

I don't care how long it takes, for the sake of the human race UPDATE! I think I just might die if you don't ( ._.)
BananaMilkshake97 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Hi! I have signed up Solely to review on The locket series. You. Are. Amazing :):):) I can totally see this as a film! You absolutely must update before I hop on a plane and fly to America and go Hulk on your ass :D ( Cause I'm English :D ) seriously, I think I've fallen in love with all of your boondocks stories! Please keep at it!
Kirara2468 chapter 12 . 3/24/2012
I love how Jasmine told off the guy and than random explosions started going off lol :] it brings me such joy when people write her acting like a boss and standing up for herself lol

Huey slipped up! xD Ha! He was about to say that nobody loved her as much as him :3 sweet lol

Please update soon!