Reviews for 00, How it Should've Been
Aquamarine99 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I WISH THIS REALLY HAPPENED IN THE ANIME! They're beautiful together :'(
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
The story definitely made me smile and I must contribute to motivating you to write that YukiKana fluff story, if you're still interested, of course.
BlacNight chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is what should've happened. When I was watching it I was all "Who cares about the details. Her face is in your hands, now kiss her, damn it! You're like inches away! DO IT!" xD

This was well written and I enjoyed reading it! Good job :)

BlacNight
nioki-nainai chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Yeah, it really is how it should have been.

When I watched the ONA and the last scene happened; where Kana grabs Yuki and asks her for more details, I was like "Kiss her... you must kiss her... who cares about the details... kiss her"...

I really like how you made it. The description is really good and I could picture most of the parts.

I smiled like an idiot in the end :P Keep up the good work ]
XxMNinjaxX chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I know I said I'd read and review later today, but I couldn't wait to read at least 1 story. :3 I'm glad I didn't wait, because,
This story was great! :)
I really like the way you made such good use of your beginning line, it really draws the reader in on an emotional level and sets the mood for the rest of the story. :)
I wish the episode had ended like your story did! X3 I look forward to reading more of your work! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
sooo sweeetttt
Greenerin chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
hell yeah! That's definitely what they should have shown us in that episode!))) Thanks, really, I was glad to read it))
GrimGrave chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Ello there my lad. So, what to write?

It was cute, to say the least. Very cute. Now, correct me if Im wrong, but isnt this pretty much the first episode youre describing here?

Heheh, nevertheless, I liked it. Short, cute, and overall funny.

Keep it up.

GrimGrave, out!
Gamegirl1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I only have one word to say about this amazing fan fiction... delicious!
Smusher6 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I just couldn't help myself when you sent me that link. xD

I'm glad I didn't too. Despite the small word count, I thought this was really good! Of course, I'm always a sucker for yuri twincest, but that's besides the point.

Only problem I had was with the twins names and descriptions, but that was only because it's been a while since I watched the show. Even while I was watching it, I had a tough time following which twin was which for some reason. Meh. Oh well.

Given that, I actually had no legitimate issues with this! Great work! D
moonkist10 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Sooo... I got into Candy Boy recently. Read the manga and then watched the oh-so- heartbreaking *short* anime. I decided to check out the fanfiction section here and there were only 16 stories. That is just sad.

Adorable. This is what should have happened, in fact, I wanted this to happen. You know how some fans hate it when the anime spins off from the manga? I wouldn't have thought that if they kissed in the anime.

This was pure awesomeness on a stick. Great job! :3
Itachi'spein chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
It made me smile. Write more please! :D
sawc chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
*salutes back* a cute fic in my opinion! ahah. i was a bit confused with the Sakuya incident myself. lol! C:

Keep up the good work, Major! C:

(One last thing...) And, Sir, can i just tell you how I love your author notes? :D And your taste in yuri! I noticed we read the same fics! LOL

-Nobawdy
Polerbair chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Yup. No doubt about it. Yhat's definitely how that should have gone down.

/me salutes

Thank you sir! May I have another!
Rogue Devlin chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
There are so few stories about Candy Boy I didn't expect Major to have one, si it's the first one I read.

Enjoyed, check.

Fluff, check.

Yuri, check.

Status report - complete.

Off to next mission, until then...