Reviews for Leap Year
natalia fan 1 chapter 9 . 5/16/2010
hey love it im guessing u choosed natalia thank you oh and i cant wait till the next chapter oh pleaz hurry bye
natalia fan 101 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
please get the next chapters up please i want to know who resembles arianna i hope its natalia i sure hope
ElislinCSI chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
Quite intriguing this new addition. Can't wait to read more and find out who will Arianna resemble!
natalia fan 101 chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
hey can u please choose natalia shes super awsome cant wait to read more please hurry it up thank u bye
omgitsemily1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
please please please choose natalia i dont really like alex caghlie is ok so i would really like to hear her as arianna please. and when will you get the next chapter posted hurry...
The Spirit Writer chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Ohh, whoa's it gonna be? Calleigh? Natalia? WHO!
HEKA GIRL chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
please can u have natalia boa vista resemble arianna please im begging u please...and keep it comin please
ElislinCSI chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
Oh, I'm intrigued :)

I can't wait for more. I would like to get more details of the clues he is leaving them.

I can't wait to find out who looks like arianna.

Very good, hope you are able to post more soon.
ElislinCSI chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Awesome! Who should resemble arianna? What about calleigh?

Can't wait for more.
HEKA GIRL chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
well i certainy think natalia boa vista should resemble arianna u should total let natalia resemble her please, im a big fan of csi miami and natalia is my fave actor my parents dont think a 8 year old girl should be watching a show about i doo anywqase so please choose natalia...
The Spirit Writer chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
This is very good. Hope you continue!
omgitsemily1 chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
hey hurry up i want to see what happens to that certain csi lol byee.
ElislinCSI chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Oh

wow, please continue as soon as you can :)
ElislinCSI chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Woa

Interesting, can't wait to read about arianna.

Please continue with more as soon as you can!
HEKA GIRL chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
hey 1 question does a/n mean alex and natalia yes or no and is alex the one thats in trouble or is it natalia oh and please get next couple chapters up thankx.