Reviews for Eastern Hospitality
gosgirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ilive4jeanz chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Whoa. Okay, so I've read this story half a dozen times, and I just realized I've never left a review. Sorry 'bout that.. :P But yeah, this story is really really really good! You're a really good writer, and you capture the characterizations really well too. I really like the way you write Renee and Jack, together and individually.

I could ramble on for hours, but point is, this is a really great story and I really can't wait to read more :) Thanks a lot for sharing :)
24Mentalistlover chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Words cannot express just how much I love this story. Your writing is incredible,and the stroy is amazing. I can't wait for more! :)
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
i love this SO much, are you continuing?
jacquelineB chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
ur really good at writing this story! not only it is action packed, its also very hot for jack and renee! keep up the very good work! i hope u update soon! :)
tjmack1986 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
This is so amazing so far. I cannot wait to read more. Update soon please!
lau chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
AMazing :)

can't wait to read more.
dsfl chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Wow. Amazing and so hot. Such a great plot. Please please continue... and maybe you could also do the "When this op's over..." part, you have such great intimacy going between Jack and Renee:)
La Vi3 bOh3M3 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
another excellent chapter! one of my favorite lines is this one: "Bullet wounds, knife wounds, burns and indistinct scars – such a colorful narration of horrors." such simple wording, but it conveys so damn much..with great imagery! i'm not even kidding, this needs to be season 9 of 24. we all know it's cancelled, but your story could be a completely plausible plot line for a season 9. so complex and intricate but incredibly captivating and interesting. i love, love, LOVE the way you write jack and renee. keep up the amazing work; looking forward to the update!
Claire chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
So good. You have a real talent for characterisation and attention to detail. This is one of the few times I've reviewed a story but wanted to show I was reading it. It's so good to read a long and developed fanfiction, you don't get the characterisation and addiction to short ones as much. Keep up the good work, can't wait to read the next part.
Pinkangel chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
I love this story. I can't wait for more. Update soon.!
24ship chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
AMAZING story. Has me on the edge of my seat. I really love your characterization of Renee in this story... the strong female we're FINALLY starting to see again in S8. Can't wait to read more!
24ship chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Great story! You are an excellent writer and I'm really enjoying your Resurgence series. Your characterization is great and you've created a really believable Day9 scenario. Can't wait to read more!
blueEyes206 chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
HOLY CRAP.

I said before that I thought this should be the 24 movie that they're developing, but bringing back Tony and Alan Wilson just confirmed it!

This is PERFECT. I've never read a 24 fic with such realistic character interaction AND believable action plot lines. The balance between the two is wonderful, and Renee is exactly like I'd imagine her to be, especially in the car with Tony. And the way Jack freaks out and doesn't want her to go... Oh man, this is amazing!
Admiral Byzantium chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
This story is excellent. I really hope you continue writing it. The plot is excellent, the characters are excellent, and whatever happens in season 9 from here on out I'm enjoying very much seeing Renee and Tony, Jack and Renee, and all the bad guys back in the game again. Fantastic work so far and I'm looking forward to the next installment.