Reviews for Passing Afternoon
Juliakaze26 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Just found this story and it had me in tears. Very beautifully written, but so heart breaking.
BigTimeTwilightF chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Very Very good story. Wish you had continued it on until Bella's eventual death. Maybe you should continue. Think about it.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I found this on livejournal and didn't realize you had written it so long ago. It is lovely. It is the Jacob and Bella HEA that I personally love and an Edward that fits the story. Edward is kind of odd but he did love Bella and he was willing to let her go. He may not like the risk of a werewolf to Bella but he knew Jacob would protect her. This was nice. I hope that you are well and writing as much as you desire.
cynthia chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Gosh, i cant believe i am saying this but i find this edward to be sooooo creepy. I am now officially afraid to date. Good writing. you had my feeling the characters. very good but edward is still creepy.
VanessaJJ chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
So sad you made me cry but do beautiful
VanessaJJ chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
So sad you made me cry but do beautiful
mspacman1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I love the song and the story!
Soaring Redbird chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I absolutely loved this story. It breaks my heart to think about Edward in this situation. I could give you a thousand compliments on this story. It takes beautiful writing to get me to cry and that is exactly what I did. All I can really say is wow. The ending was great in the sense that Edward is trying to be optimistic about losing his love. It shows that he really is the better man to let his happiness die so someone else's can grow. It really upset me that Bella didn't feel much remorse on her wedding day, but it's something that is underlyingly true to Bella. She can't be selfless all the time. This store will be stuck in my head beautifully.
The Healing Game chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This has to be, without a doubt, the most heartwrentching fanfic I have ever read. I have never cried when I have read fanfic, never. But this? I was sobbing so hard.

I think, besides your excellent writing skills, what gets to me the most is that this is what I imagine would have happened if Bella picked Jacob. I honestly do. Sure, I would like to think that Edward would be capable of moving on and finding love again as he would deserve to but the way Stephanie Meyer wrote him I highly doubt he would which pains me so much because he deserves so much happiness. I'm just grateful this never happened!

Your whole story was so in character, not once did I think 'oh that wouldn't happen' or 'he'd never do that' and sometimes even though authors try to stay in cannon there are usually moments which jar you. Yours didn't. So well done!

The line that broke my little heart to pieces was this one:

I banished the ghosts my mind conjured of a little girl with Bella's eyes and my hair.

I love this so much, a little reminder that their little girl, Renesmee will never get to be born and Edward will never get to expierence the joys of fatherhood. To me that was the saddest line you wrote because of what we know happens in the books. This Edward will never get to know his daughter.

This was so, so good but I'm just going to read the last few chaperts of Breaking Dawn again just to remind myself that Edward did get the girl and a happy ending lol.
ten past midnight chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is a beautiful story. I fell in love with your Jacob and your Edward. They're not out of character, but they just seem different than Stephanie Meyer's Jacob and Edward - yours have more emotion, they're more genuine. It probably also has something to do with the fact that its in Edward's point of view.

This line absolutely killed me: It had white lace curtains for Bella, a workshop for Jacob, and backed onto the forest, for me.

It is beautifully worded - I love how it is Jacob and Bella's relationship, clearly this house is for them - but Edward is still there, always in the background.

I would quote you on so many more touching lines, but I died, there were to many adorable things to choose from.

I have a little blog - its just random photography and quotes that I collect, mostly. Would you mind if I featured this story and used a few lines from it?
not done baking chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I enjoyed this story because most stories like this are told through Edward's perspective but are about Bella. For the most part though this was about Edward.

Great job!
VivianJ5 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Just found this story, and I have tears in my eyes. Thank you very much, it was lovely!
amhatfie chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
OMG. The tears are flowing freely right now. This was heart breaking. I am actually glad it is only once chapter as I don't think I could have continued. Great job capturing his emotions and making us feel what he is going through.

shinzonx chapter 1 . 9/17/2011