Reviews for The Moment It Ended
Mona Ogg chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Good start of the sequel. I'm looking forward to reading more of this.
matrice chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I liked the way you have characterized Evans. A quiet kid, but not a copy of his parents, and someone with something to prove.
duj chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I hope Evan takes the news well. He's just at the age to be judgemental.
Hahukum Konn chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I look forward to seeing how this breaks out! :) Be an interesting (in the Chinese-curse sense) experience for young Evan.

I'm also happy that you've portrayed a world even more at peace than was possible in Harry's time, since it is definite that Voldemort is gone. :)
Talon3 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
The writing is amazing. I love what you are doing for a continus with the proobleems and so forth. The characters are well writen and formed very weell. I alwys wondered how they would turn out in this story.

Is Dumbledore still alive? And you ddid not mention one of my favorite characters, Ron Weassley. But I guess you are goping to be like almost every other author out there and kick him to the curb and so forth. I emean I ddon't like Hermoine but I think that Luna woulld have done much better wwith Ron. Just a thought.
blue artemis chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I wonder what Evan will think of the whole thing. He sounds like your typical child who is both proud and determined to distance himself from his parents.
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I'm happy to see that you've started up a new project! I like where it's going so far. Severus is in a very unique situation that no one else understands, so something like this was bound to happen. Thanks for sharing this with us, and I look forward to your next update!
thenaughtyfairy chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
It's excellent that you are writing this and glad I still had The Moment it Began on alert! I agree with you and others that Sev would of course still feel haunted by this date. When I read the title I got worried you were going to kill him off! I hope you don't, I was really pleased when Sev and Lily got their happy ending, don't spoil it for me! hee hee - what ever you do I'm sure you will do it well and I can't wait to read it. Got this one one on alert now!
Evyheartway chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
hello sindie!

this is a great start, I am quite thrilled about this new story and looking forward to reading more!

I do agree that Severus is very much the kind of person to find things to be miserable when he could be happy.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That's too bad, that he can't let it go after all that time. You know, I really do think Evan would be understanding about it. Even if he got angry, he'd get over it fairly fast. He surely loves his father, doesn't he? I guess we'll know more soon.

I'm excited that you're back!

Dormantness chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wonderful start! I just can't wait for Evan to know the full story, that is if he will ever suspensful. Please update soon:)
cartoonartist5 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
YIPPE! (Sorry - I couldn't help myself!) A sequel to 'The Moment it Began' is exciting! Anyway, I found pleasure reading your first chapter and am looking forward to more! Your Severus is definitely spot on - I can imagine him reacting in this manner over the anniversary of his death.
Ignus R chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Looking good, and very believable reactions! (personally I think it's telling his son that bothers him, because he knows he'll tell him eventually and that gives him the jitters- needlessly most likely because kids love unconditionally).
blue artemis chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I doubt he can forget, but I understand Lily's frustration also.
toffeepop chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Back again, and still in excellent form! A lovely story.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »