Reviews for The Moment It Ended
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I'm happy to see that you've started up a new project! I like where it's going so far. Severus is in a very unique situation that no one else understands, so something like this was bound to happen. Thanks for sharing this with us, and I look forward to your next update!
thenaughtyfairy chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
It's excellent that you are writing this and glad I still had The Moment it Began on alert! I agree with you and others that Sev would of course still feel haunted by this date. When I read the title I got worried you were going to kill him off! I hope you don't, I was really pleased when Sev and Lily got their happy ending, don't spoil it for me! hee hee - what ever you do I'm sure you will do it well and I can't wait to read it. Got this one one on alert now!
Evyheartway chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
hello sindie!

this is a great start, I am quite thrilled about this new story and looking forward to reading more!

I do agree that Severus is very much the kind of person to find things to be miserable when he could be happy.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That's too bad, that he can't let it go after all that time. You know, I really do think Evan would be understanding about it. Even if he got angry, he'd get over it fairly fast. He surely loves his father, doesn't he? I guess we'll know more soon.

I'm excited that you're back!

Dormantness chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wonderful start! I just can't wait for Evan to know the full story, that is if he will ever suspensful. Please update soon:)
cartoonartist5 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
YIPPE! (Sorry - I couldn't help myself!) A sequel to 'The Moment it Began' is exciting! Anyway, I found pleasure reading your first chapter and am looking forward to more! Your Severus is definitely spot on - I can imagine him reacting in this manner over the anniversary of his death.
Ignus R chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Looking good, and very believable reactions! (personally I think it's telling his son that bothers him, because he knows he'll tell him eventually and that gives him the jitters- needlessly most likely because kids love unconditionally).
blue artemis chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I doubt he can forget, but I understand Lily's frustration also.
toffeepop chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Back again, and still in excellent form! A lovely story.
matrice chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I think it would be appropriate for him to make an issue out of this. It shouldn't really matter in this lifetime: without his new actions, his son wouldn't even be alive, it's a completely different situation. Yet, I guess that he can really be difficult to satisfy, but after all, he had live a very difficult and scarring life under many aspects.
B2J chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
hey! wow! i didn't even remember i had it on alert. still not complaining!

i do wonder what the sequel will be about and can't wait.
duj chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
The past may be another country, but immigrants never truly leave it.
iim asia chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I think I can forsee what's going to happen, but I'm interested to see if I am correct. Update soon, please!
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Yes! A sequel! :)
delicatedreams chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I'm so glad to see a sequel to The Moment It Began! Even if it's short! Your version of Snape is my favorite of the fanfiction versions I have read, and your writing is just fantastic. Love it!
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »