Reviews for The Moment It Ended
Evyheartway chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I adore the way you wrote Evan, really fantastic!

it's so good to read this sequel to the moment it began. I'm already quite addicted!
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Huh! Sounds like the kind of dinner I'd cook. And I liked the bit about 'something awful', because honestly that's part of experimentation.

Evan feeling overshadowed by parents is very realistic, kudos on that.

Looking forward very much to more!
Mona Ogg chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Good start of the sequel. I'm looking forward to reading more of this.
matrice chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I liked the way you have characterized Evans. A quiet kid, but not a copy of his parents, and someone with something to prove.
duj chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I hope Evan takes the news well. He's just at the age to be judgemental.
Hahukum Konn chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I look forward to seeing how this breaks out! :) Be an interesting (in the Chinese-curse sense) experience for young Evan.

I'm also happy that you've portrayed a world even more at peace than was possible in Harry's time, since it is definite that Voldemort is gone. :)
Talon3 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
The writing is amazing. I love what you are doing for a continus with the proobleems and so forth. The characters are well writen and formed very weell. I alwys wondered how they would turn out in this story.

Is Dumbledore still alive? And you ddid not mention one of my favorite characters, Ron Weassley. But I guess you are goping to be like almost every other author out there and kick him to the curb and so forth. I emean I ddon't like Hermoine but I think that Luna woulld have done much better wwith Ron. Just a thought.
blue artemis chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I wonder what Evan will think of the whole thing. He sounds like your typical child who is both proud and determined to distance himself from his parents.
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I'm happy to see that you've started up a new project! I like where it's going so far. Severus is in a very unique situation that no one else understands, so something like this was bound to happen. Thanks for sharing this with us, and I look forward to your next update!
thenaughtyfairy chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
It's excellent that you are writing this and glad I still had The Moment it Began on alert! I agree with you and others that Sev would of course still feel haunted by this date. When I read the title I got worried you were going to kill him off! I hope you don't, I was really pleased when Sev and Lily got their happy ending, don't spoil it for me! hee hee - what ever you do I'm sure you will do it well and I can't wait to read it. Got this one one on alert now!
Evyheartway chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
hello sindie!

this is a great start, I am quite thrilled about this new story and looking forward to reading more!

I do agree that Severus is very much the kind of person to find things to be miserable when he could be happy.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That's too bad, that he can't let it go after all that time. You know, I really do think Evan would be understanding about it. Even if he got angry, he'd get over it fairly fast. He surely loves his father, doesn't he? I guess we'll know more soon.

I'm excited that you're back!

-P.G.
Dormantness chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wonderful start! I just can't wait for Evan to know the full story, that is if he will ever know...how suspensful. Please update soon:)
cartoonartist5 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
YIPPE! (Sorry - I couldn't help myself!) A sequel to 'The Moment it Began' is exciting! Anyway, I found pleasure reading your first chapter and am looking forward to more! Your Severus is definitely spot on - I can imagine him reacting in this manner over the anniversary of his death.
Ignus R chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Looking good, and very believable reactions! (personally I think it's telling his son that bothers him, because he knows he'll tell him eventually and that gives him the jitters- needlessly most likely because kids love unconditionally).
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »