Reviews for The Moment It Ended
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Yes! A sequel! :)
delicatedreams chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I'm so glad to see a sequel to The Moment It Began! Even if it's short! Your version of Snape is my favorite of the fanfiction versions I have read, and your writing is just fantastic. Love it!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I'll admit, I never expected you to post a sequel! I'm interested to see where you go with this )
Mikee chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Interesting start. I'm really glad you put the first chapter on the other story, though. Good thinking.

The beginning of this has me worried about both Severus and Lily. I'm sorry, but I'm hopelessly sentimental and am truly hoping for a happliy-ever-after ending for Lily, Severus, and Evan.

Looking forward to seeing what's next.

Thank you.
XxStitchedxHeartxX chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Wow! I love this! I was totally surprised when I got the alert! It's great! Please update soon! :D
MRSSPICY chapter 1 . 4/1/2010

This was exquisite. I love your writing and especially this story. Your analysis of Sev and his way of observing his past and the world is very insightful. I can't wait for more.
BDSanta2001 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I asked myself, "If my dad had been the worst kind of person possible but then went back in time and made conscious choices not to commit the same crimes against humanity and altered the timeline so that he'd marry my mom and have me, would it change anything between us?" The answer would be no. Knowing his motivations wouldn't change anything that had happened between us.

Dad taught me to ride a bike instead of being dead? Cool. Instead of being dead with me not existing, he helped teach me to walk. Cool. Etc. I'd like to think Severus and Lily would raise a child who could "handle" it, learn what little he can from it and not be affected negatively by it.
Taleitha chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Oh wow. I loved The Moment It Began (one of my absolute favourite stories) and I'm so excited that you're writing a sequel!

I think your point about Severus Snape still focusing on the bad things would definitely be true. I'm very interested in how this will turn out :D
SituationalExtrovert chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Lovely to see you back with a sequel! I absolutely Loved TMIB, and if this is half as good, I won't be wasting my time when I read it.

Nice start, by the way! I'm looking forward to more.

Magician'sValkyria1208 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I never considered before where the story might go from the moment we ended on previously, but I am curious. I am definitely interested in seeing who Evan Snape could be as a person, and who Severus has let himself become all these years later.

Good work, I look forward to reading more.
graynavarre chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I am delighted that you are writing a sequel.

Even if Severus could be completely happy, this day would always haunt. Either it would make him extremely grateful for his second chance or remorseful about past guilts. Knowing Severus, the guy could make himself miserable at the drop of a hat.

Looking forward to more.
Chevalier de Brillieu chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
so very excited for this!

I love that you try to incorporate as many canon details as possible.

Great job!

(It would be great if Evan had his eye on a Potter of a Weasley)
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Well, lets look at there this is leading, befor forming an opinion.
The French Dark Lord chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Great 1st chapter! This is a big event on !
Han Cini chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I was soo thrilled to see that you have a sequel to the moment it began. It's great so far!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »