Reviews for The Moment It Ended
toffeepop chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Back again, and still in excellent form! A lovely story.
matrice chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I think it would be appropriate for him to make an issue out of this. It shouldn't really matter in this lifetime: without his new actions, his son wouldn't even be alive, it's a completely different situation. Yet, I guess that he can really be difficult to satisfy, but after all, he had live a very difficult and scarring life under many aspects.
B2J chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
hey! wow! i didn't even remember i had it on alert. still not complaining!

i do wonder what the sequel will be about and can't wait.
duj chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
The past may be another country, but immigrants never truly leave it.
iim asia chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I think I can forsee what's going to happen, but I'm interested to see if I am correct. Update soon, please!
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Yes! A sequel! :)
delicatedreams chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I'm so glad to see a sequel to The Moment It Began! Even if it's short! Your version of Snape is my favorite of the fanfiction versions I have read, and your writing is just fantastic. Love it!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I'll admit, I never expected you to post a sequel! I'm interested to see where you go with this )
Mikee chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Interesting start. I'm really glad you put the first chapter on the other story, though. Good thinking.

The beginning of this has me worried about both Severus and Lily. I'm sorry, but I'm hopelessly sentimental and am truly hoping for a happliy-ever-after ending for Lily, Severus, and Evan.

Looking forward to seeing what's next.

Thank you.
XxStitchedxHeartxX chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Wow! I love this! I was totally surprised when I got the alert! It's great! Please update soon! :D
MRSSPICY chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Sindie,

This was exquisite. I love your writing and especially this story. Your analysis of Sev and his way of observing his past and the world is very insightful. I can't wait for more.
BDSanta2001 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I asked myself, "If my dad had been the worst kind of person possible but then went back in time and made conscious choices not to commit the same crimes against humanity and altered the timeline so that he'd marry my mom and have me, would it change anything between us?" The answer would be no. Knowing his motivations wouldn't change anything that had happened between us.

Dad taught me to ride a bike instead of being dead? Cool. Instead of being dead with me not existing, he helped teach me to walk. Cool. Etc. I'd like to think Severus and Lily would raise a child who could "handle" it, learn what little he can from it and not be affected negatively by it.
Taleitha chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Oh wow. I loved The Moment It Began (one of my absolute favourite stories) and I'm so excited that you're writing a sequel!

I think your point about Severus Snape still focusing on the bad things would definitely be true. I'm very interested in how this will turn out :D
SituationalExtrovert chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Lovely to see you back with a sequel! I absolutely Loved TMIB, and if this is half as good, I won't be wasting my time when I read it.

Nice start, by the way! I'm looking forward to more.

Cheers,

Adriann
Magician'sValkyria1208 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I never considered before where the story might go from the moment we ended on previously, but I am curious. I am definitely interested in seeing who Evan Snape could be as a person, and who Severus has let himself become all these years later.

Good work, I look forward to reading more.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »