Reviews for The Moment It Ended
myk-myk chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
I love this story. Evan is such a nice young man. He has the best things from Lily and Severus. I am so happy thay Severus told him truth and Evan understood why his father told him this that late. Thank you for this story!
Saint Snape chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Lovely story. I don't think Severus would have been given a second chance if he hadn't been worth it. Inside he was a good person even if in his previous life he had done some things wrong. No one is perfect and obviously in his second life he learned from his mistakes.
Blinko chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Wow! This (along with the moment it began) are two brilliant fics and woa...just woa. I'm glad that Severus finally got to live the life he wanted.
So heart-warming! You are a very talented writer.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
love this!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
This book is so good. You previous book (the moment it began) was so brilliant my mum and dad didn't see me for 3 days! I thought it was a great idea getting Tobias kill voldemort! I mean a muggle I would never of thought of that it was just genius! I hope you keep on writing Harry Potter fics they are so good! I can't wait for the next one maybe one about Harry and the gangs lives after Hogwarts. Or you could do about their kids or you could do about the Marauders or maybe about different mixes like dramione and other couples. I read this really good dramione call La Cherise.

Keep on writing

Gimlifan8 chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
This is just...WOW. That was like reading a book...did you consider ever writing a book? You'd make a damn good writer. I mean, fiction writer.

The only flaw I felt in your series is Severus never settled his life debt to James Potter. I hoped from the beginning that I'd read it in a chapter of your story...but it didn't came. Anyway, amazing plot..and story. And just so you know, I support how Voldemort died. I do think it was completely realistic, and while you have some problems with battle scenes(sometimes the characters, usually Severus, takes to observing during fierce battles), even JK Rowling has battle scene problems. Your story was pretty damn close to perfection.

I'm so going to read your other stories!
Hazpotsfan chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
That was an amazing story! Sad it wasn't longer though!
LittleFoxChild chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
what? that's it? ah man.
Mariposadelaluna chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
This little extra story was sweet and strange. I wonder why they didn't have more children. I understand the resolution found here for Severus and I like the hints of the future in this AU.
Draco Oblivion chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
It turned out alright and even had a light hearted ending :)
Draco Oblivion chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Aw, they're all hurting but hopefully it'll all work out :)
Draco Oblivion chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Wow, "has he gone nuts like he said his mum did?" that's pretty douche baggy...

Aw Evan can be a pretty mean kid can't he, I blame Potter's influence!
Draco Oblivion chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Aw Snape's starting to back out but his schizophrenic auditory hallucinations are trying to convince him otherwise...

Aw Evan seems pretty good at guitar :)

Lol Snape gradually became happier but it's ruined again XD
Draco Oblivion chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Aw, I feel bad for Snape, he doesn't try to be controlling :(

Lol Little Snape doesn't like Dumbledore either XD

Aw, Snape's having a difficult time and Evan's being sarky XD
Draco Oblivion chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Aw his father's formal request'll ruin his plans with Hermione :3

LOOOOOL he keeps being told that he's attractive XD

Aw, he really does have a crush on Hermione doesn't he X3