Reviews for The Moment It Ended

Lol Little Snape doesn't like Dumbledore either XD

Aw, Snape's having a difficult time and Evan's being sarky XD
Draco Oblivion chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Aw his father's formal request'll ruin his plans with Hermione :3

LOOOOOL he keeps being told that he's attractive XD

Aw, he really does have a crush on Hermione doesn't he X3

Aw Snape and Lily are still cute together XD
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was a good idea, it makes sense that he couldn't forget the moment it ended and that it may cause problems...
reesessweetie chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
sad that arthur weasley died in this timeline.. poor molly, having to raise 7 kids by herself...
reesessweetie chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
i wanted to see more of the kids of the other mauraders... see how their lives turned out, thoguh we do knwo that things turned out well for all of them
reesessweetie chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
glad to see that even after so many years, lily and snape are still going strong
reesessweetie chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
i was wishign that snape and lily would have more than just one kid... i can totally see snape being this adoring, loving father to a hoarde of kids..
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
i like that evan is such a sweet kid even though he hangs out with harry potter who isn't always kind, it seems like. even better that he and hermione are about to get together
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
Lovely ending-so glad Evan decided to be a grownup. I enjoy seeing how much love there is in that family.

(although a simple "Mum, how could you even _think_ of marrying that berk James Potter, even in another life?" would have been interesting to see...).

Brava!
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
'I don't know. It's not that simple, is it?'

-Oh, poor Evan. It never is. He wants to have been told earlier _and_ to have never been told at all.

I'm glad Lily understands how momentous this May 2nd is, though; but then, she's had time to absorb and understand it all.

I'm glad that Evan comes back, though.
DeathEaterBlood chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
I really liked it!

I think I love Evan...
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
Very good chapter. I wonder if Evan is going to have something to say about his mother dumping his best friend over one word? After all, in the Worst Memory scene, Lily called him Snivellus and insulted his poverty, while flirting with the bully tormenting him.

But I hope Severus doesn't feel too badly; this is a lot to drop on a kid. It was still the right thing to do, though-it was eating at the whole family till the whole truth was known.
TitanNegro chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
Now THAT is a good epilogue
HpGinny77 chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
this was good, but i think u shudv made it longer. like make severus explain everyhting in his past life and freak out evan for a while, until he comes back later...it wudv been better to relive some of the memories from the actual book, seeing how different ur "universe" is.

btw GREAT JOB on the moment it began i LOVED that story
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Sigh. Well, that was an interesting dinner. Snape will feel better once he gets that talk over with, though.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »