Reviews for The Moment It Ended
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
i liked this sequel!
Kittenmommy chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
I'm glad you finished this. A great ending to a great story!
Katamabob chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
Sweet ending to what was a great story, the original and the sequel. Though there were occasional mistakes - and alternate character interpretations - I think you wrote a believable and beautiful alternate reality. It was very sad at times, but ultimately full of kindness and redemption. I did feel, though, that Arthur Weasley seemed to have been killed almost as an after though... which upset me, as I love Arthur, and it felt like he was just killed as an example of how people died... He didn't even get a death scene or anything...

I also think that, at least in the beginning, a somewhat harsh interpretation of Dumbledore prevailed (though not as unreasonable as others I've seen), though I can see where the conclusions came from. I was glad that things were more peaceful between Severus and Dumbledore later. I thought you wrote the characters well, especially Snape, Lily and Petunia, actually. I was saddened by Peter's death (though glad of his change of character) and horrified by Eileen's suicide. Tobias... I have mixed feelings about him. I'm not entirely convinced that he could change quite so much out of guilt and sobriety. But I like the man he became, regardless. And he got a great Crowning Moment of Awesome XD I quite liked the irony of that death for Voldemort.

I find Evan's friendship with Harry quite funny, and I love a happy ending. But yet... though most changes made were for the better, I can't help feeling sorry for what might have been. Harry Potter, the one with Lily Evans' eyes and heart no longer exists, and he was a good person, a hero. Neville Longbottom may be completely different. Ginny Weasley is almost definitely not the same person, as she was born an entire year earlier. It's just so... sad, in a way.

Very good story, well worth reading the 120 chapters XD Thanks for a great 'what if' extravaganza!

Kate
Minerva Lily Gardner chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Awesome story!
vaporeon13204 chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
Aw, cute story. XD I'm glad that things are out in the open with them now. _ Glad you wrote this. )
MYsweetAngel chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
:D great sequel ! love it!
the original KEA chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
You did a wonderful job. I like how you'r grammer and spelling is so much better then most peoples. I appreciate the time and effort you put in to this story (including the first story) to entertain strangers.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
Great story. It was a perfect ending.
DeadRabbit92 chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
I'm so happy I found this sequel. The moment it began was such a nice story, I'm glad you decided to continue it.
Evyheartway chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
I really enjoyed this little sequel, and loved the last 10 sentences.a great ending !:)
Rosiline chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
great chapter again, sad to see this at an end though.
Nanjo54 chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
Oh thank you! What a warm, understanding family. Don't you wish everybody had the chance to learn communication skills like these?

Give that baby a hug, and continue to enjoy your hobby.
Mother of Tears chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
I'm glad it ended well. Good job!
chocoluvr chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
Good ending to your story.
IonicAmalgam chapter 7 . 6/17/2010