Reviews for Self Preservation
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Hahahaha! Love it. Look out, we have a dead man walking!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Lol.. oh ya he's a dead man walking..
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
And what we have there is dead greenie. Yeowch.

Poor young Redshirt...we hardly knew thee.

Meddle not in the affairs of ninja, for they are subtle and quick to stabbing. Particularly if you call them a nut in white pajamas.

And ninja plus duct tape equals good times:)
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Nice idea and a good start I'd say. How about turning this into a longer story? I'm sure "Redshirt" still has a lot of learning to do *snicker*. And with this attitude he'll certainly piss of a certain "Greenshirt" boss very quickly, if he doesn't put a clamp on his loud mouth ;-).

As far as Tommy is concerned I'm pretty sure he'll just scare the poor boy a few times out of his pants to teach him some manners.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
hahahaahahahahah poor guy
Youko Rayah chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
*dies laughing*

oh hon, that was just what I needed after the day I had at work! thanks bunches!
Karama9 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Glad I increased your interest in the GI Joe ninjas (**), this was nice. :D

Nut job in white pajamas... hehe. Yep, it's pretty clear this guy's got no survival skills. And you know, the fact there were no immediate repercussion just makes me think he'll be in even more trouble later.
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
HAHAHAHAHHA omg I spit my soda.
Psyk2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Nice job, especially for your first. Would love to find out what Tommy does.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Welcome to the fandom! And oh, dear, Redshirt-lovely. :D I liked the detail about Storm Shadow being "only" a hundred yards away, and everybody voting to throw the poor mouthy greenie to the wolves. Nice work!