Reviews for Right Time, Wrong Place
Jillian A.K chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Oh, I wish you would continue this. I'd love to see the further adventures of Tony and Armstrong as they deal with the paper route while Gary recovers in the hospital. And maybe when he's better, they offer to take over again for a couple weeks at some point down the road. Poor guy needs a vacation. But don't refer to him as "the brunette". it's very odd and jarring and made me think you were talking about someone else. I don't think of Gary as "the brunette". You could just use his name. I don't know if you're worried that it's boring, but the reader's eyes go right over it so it doens't affect the pace. Stumbling over "the brunette" threw me off.
Sehkmet chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
you spelled finish wrong. other than that, great story. but why would he have given it to Armstrong?
Wishmaker1028 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I like this one shot. It was really funny and makes me wish that it happened in the actual series. Great job!
Yabbit chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
damn good story...

:P
Narf the Mouse chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Of course, the only thing to do now is for Armstrong and Brigatti to get their own Papers and Cats.
Romantique The Original chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I enjoyed reading this. I think you have Gary's dialogue down really well.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
LOL, cute
Maryilee chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
First, I loved the story and the concept. I wished it was longer. Armstrong and Brigatti were believable. Gary was mostly good, but every time you called himn 'the brunette', it pulled me out of the story. I see that as a feminine description and not something I'd use to describe a guy, no matter how dark his hair. Plus, when you call him something other than Gary or he, it distances the reader, makes it less personal.

But that's just a nitpick of mine. I did enjoy the story and hope you write some more EE fics.
Kane chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Very nice.

Abbreviated, but clever plot and cleverly written.

You might consider a beta reader to clean up the odds and ends: punctuation, etc.

This could easily be made into a much longer story because of the inner urge the readers are left with for rounding out.

That said, I loved it.
mountainelements chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I don't know much about this series, but this was great!