Reviews for Friends and Lovers
NeonTalisman chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
A... butterfly. Kouga made enemies to a butterfly. Who does that? Not that it's not funny, of course.. :P
fierynightangel chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
hmmmmmmmmm... next chappie please!
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 10 . 6/15/2010
i wonder what will happen next

KOUGAXKAGOME 4EVER!
sworduser chapter 11 . 4/24/2009
I loved the story and please please update it because I don't like it when people dont update their stories so please update it because I loved it.
Safaia Bara chapter 10 . 1/16/2008
I LUV THIS STORY! KK ALL THE WAY! i am begging you to please come back an finish this story! it's been six years! what happened! are you okay? please tell us what is going on with this story!
Ashley chapter 11 . 7/12/2007
terrible she should end up with Inuyasha!
Tempest78 chapter 11 . 6/16/2007
nice
Virga chapter 11 . 5/16/2007
I'm not going to really comment on what you've written; you do have a good writing style...

If Kouga and Kagome stay together, Inuyasha would probably drown himself or something. Water is supposed to calm a Yang character (as in yin and yang).

If Kouga and Kagome stay together, Kagome is more of a cold-hearted bitch than I would've assumed. Give her five seconds to think about what she's really doing to Inuyasha, and she'll (well, the real her. i don't approve of your one; it's like kouga is using sex pr something to control her) instantly realise howmuch Inuyasha [needed] her. It would be an emtpy love based on lies and deception.

Plus Naraku would probably come in at Kouga's supposedly happiest moment and reveal everything to Kagome, with Kanna on the side showing Kagome what had really happened with Inuyasha.

Honestly, the way you're going, you have an angst on your hands.

Good Luck (not really)

Keep writing! ,
oldestmaiden chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
Insightful and moving.
ani05tersrVIP chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
AW! I kind of hope that Kouga finally 'accepting' how Kagome feels in the anime/manga goes like this. You're a very talented writer, the structure of the story and individual sentences is very nice, you bring everyone's thoughts into play at just the right moment. Wonderful stuff.
viper chapter 10 . 10/23/2005
come on put up the next chapter
ShiroOkamiInu chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Is it Kagome that he's smelling or some other girl?
AnimeSiren chapter 10 . 9/24/2005
i like the story i find that there just isn't enough KagomeXKouga stories.
Nescence Pandora chapter 11 . 5/1/2005
Overall Review:

I adore the plot for this fanfiction! Though I do have one question. Wouldn't Inuyasha be able smell Kagome's fear when she was in the cavern alone? Supposedly canines can smell fear and/or blood over any other scent. Just a side question. Anyways, I love you put in details that tell you exactly what's going through all the character's minds! The 'mate' thought that flashed through Inuyasha's head was very intriguing I must say. Oh! What will happen to Inuyasha? Will he pair up with Ayame or Kikyou or something? Well, keep up the beautiful work!
adlyb chapter 11 . 8/17/2004
*sighs* Well, this is my absolute favorite Inuyasha fanfic. Kouga is one of my favorite characters (I'm also rather obsessed with Bankotsu) and I love the idea of a Kouga/Kagome/Inuyasha love triangle where Inuyasha doesn't just go out and pick Kikyo (it's kindov out of character for Inuyasha to do that) and Kouga doesn't immediately get shot down b/c Kagome doesn't "love" him. (I think Kagome might feel too sorry for him to do that) Anywho, great fic! Still luv it after nearly a year! Erm... make a sequal! Or, better yet, (but not really, I REALLY want a continuation) take a break from Sess/Kag and write more Kouga/Kagome! Yay! The world's a happy place again! (for me in my slightly derranged mind anyway)