Reviews for Iruka the Adventurer!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
i feel like im watching Dora the Explorer all over again.

Not that that's a bad thing.
Anjiera-sama chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
My shit eating grin did not leave my face since I read the first line. Iruka did it. Looool.
SilverWingedRaven chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oh wow. This was seriously hillarious. Iruka: The Dora of the future! I can see it now! xD
RabbidPoniesRUS chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Luv it! So funny! I wish there were more stories like this...
Emmy Kay chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Holy crack, Batman! *scurries off to favorite* Giggling madly in the night is not a bad way to go, I think.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Great idea _ You could have expanded on this so much more.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
f-ing brilliant.
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This. was. hilarious! (in an utterly cracked sort of way.) I've been subjected to so much Dora that I could so easily see and hear the scenes in this parody.

I have to thank Iruka for the Japanese lessons: "Let's kill him with this knife! Kogatanawomottekorosu!..."

I was laughing out loud as the sensei spoke to and led his invisible audience: "We need your help to assassinate the Mist-Nin! Onegai? Please? Everybody! Onegai? Please?"

I do have to say, I was expecting Iruka to call for his ninja equivalent of "Backpack" and ask for help to find the right tool to assassinate the Mist Nin.

Ah, but still this was a hilarious and fun piece- especially since Kakashi and Naruto were so flabbergasted by the chunin's odd behaviour. This was great stress relief!
meeeep chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
reminds me of dora the explorer. the little shit head gave me fucking nightmares -.-
Moxxi chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I cracked up the whole time I read this. I almost laughed myself to tears. I have serious love for you because you wrote this. life est complete !
dragonsfairy chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
That was absolutely hilarious! Naruto no Ramen! Next time the kids watch Dora I hope I have this to keep me company.
Gracee chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Hahaahaaaaa that has got to be on of the funniest things i have ever read. No joke xD Loved it 3
dat-patriot chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I... can't... breathe...

THAT WAS SO AWESOME!

xDDDDDDDD

I love this. So much.
Amazingly Hyper chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow, that was hilarious! I have to admit, I laughed. The way Naruto and Kakashi weren't going along with it made it that much funnier!
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh dear god. Iruka hit his headandthinks he's Dora the Exploror...or did someone put some sort of crack in his coffee before the mission...eithe way im blaming Anko. _

Im terrified tat he managed to kill that nin. I really am. _;;