Reviews for Dear John: I miss you
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Please update
M chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Its good! i think its definetly a better ending, and much happier.

But its too easy.

She walks in there ands says she wants him back, without hesitating or doubting or hard feelings.

and he says OK, and thats it.
mario chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
summary of chapter one
Alltimelindsey chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
Another Chapter please?
nO chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
First few paragraphs were good, but after that the story stopped making any sort of sense. Your spelling is horrible. Go back and do a rewrite!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Try spell checking yr writing before posting it your spelling and grammar sux
mysterious black man chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
the original book dear john was awesome i agree but the ending was fucked up i was so angsty today (i finished it last night)this is a welcome change
Mari Mapia chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
SO WONDERFUL FF! It's almost like in the book! never expected Savannah to come back to John after Tim, but I've always hoped so! You made my dreams come true! ;) :D

Damon Heart chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
very very intriguing I can't wait till next chapter. It has everything a good book needs detail and reason. You put it together well. Try to give John a little more depth on his daughter and maybe even his son I don't know something that makes me believe he really loves his daughter. Thanks for you time.

-Damon Heart - -a sweet rose or a sweet story.
Damon Heart chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I am so booked reviewing stories and I really want to read this one because I to enjoyed the book and movie. I hope to get the chance soon and I will be saving this to my favorites so that i may do so.

-Damon Heart - - a sweet rose for a sweet story
Twilightgirl1724 chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
woah , tbat came out of nowwhere, didnt expect thatto happen. please continue soon
2142car chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I Like It Alot i had Great Detail and Everything and Good Sentences with great CHoice's of word's :] all in all i thought it was a great story :]
soccergurl31294 chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
gr8 chapter! please update soon!