Reviews for After
KuroKID1310 chapter 3 . 6/30
I really hope you will finish this story. I realize it's been a long time since you last updated, but I hope that you will continue this anyway. Please update!
...! After reading this story so many times, I think I discovered what happened to Yuri. If my suspicions are true that he has been... sexually assaulted (the website censors in reviews at times when actually writing the synonym that starts with r) then I want to know just what mission did Harry give them and how Yuri and Karol were found...
So... Did this fanfiction die( Could there at least be an author's note as to what happened? It is ad ducting because the emotions if each character are displayed at such depths as they try to be a comforting presence around Yuri.
Sorane chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Love it !
I hope you will continue this story soon ! I really would like read how Yuri will recover (or not).
Please, don't abandon this story ! _
sohrem666 chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
Curiouser and curiouser... Written smoothly with no hiccups that I can see. I hope to see an update soon. I would love to see how Yuri came to as he is now and his recovery.
Judithan chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Oh my god, this is so well written, and I just to know what happens already. DFkdfjglkdfjlkg
(please stop being on hiatus?) o w o
Fail alchemist chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
i read the book summary it is really good but sad i feel so bad for raven. BUt the storyis really great please update soon!
Gothic-Wolf-Hart chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Ahh i wanna know what happens! u have to continue this right now. so type and post cuz i wanna read!
io-ritornero chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Just started this amazing fic and I couldn't stop! You really write the situations well and keep everyone in character. Yuri's progress is definitely exciting too. I hope you update soon because this is the best fic I've read in a while~
BraveVesperiaGirl chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
Love this story! Please update soon!
orangepotato chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Woo! I've been wondering when this was going to update and was plesantly surprised when I saw this waiting in my inbox!

Thanks for the great chapter! I enjoyed the beginning with Raven and all, and I'm interested to see where his mental state is going. Having to care for Yuri, who is definalty not a social person in this situation, would be hard on the poor guy. I know from experience that caring for someone who can't or won't care for themselves is very difficult. It certainly sucks the life out of you.

I honestly didn't see any sort of akwardness in the chapter. It felt very smooth to me and truthfully, if you hadn't mentioned that you'd gotten over a case of writer's block, I wouldn't have noticed. XD You did an excellent job creating this chapter.

Aw, Karol's all grown up. XD Good job working with him. From the hints you've dropped along the way, Karol certainly didn't fair well in the events that caused Yuri to be the way he is now. You did a wonderful job painting his character!

If you need any more help with idea or other things, feel free to ask me(or others I'm sure are willing to contribute). It seems though that WingedSenea has helped you a lot. XD

I would really hate to see this fic die, so keep up the awesome work! At least in my case, I'll wait for as long as I need to to see this story come to a good conclusion.

I really want to know what happened to Yuri and how others will deal with the situation at hand! Perhaps we'll get to see into Yuri's head soon?

Love how you've written Raven! Keep up the great work!

Update soon!

Orangepotato
BoredomIsDeadly chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
I knew Casey had a similar face to Yuri's judging from the Japanese fansites I visit but I never knew exactly why until I got directed to that Damuron story by you lol. I guess you did save me from that dilemma, thanks :D.

Another great chapter but I almost gave up waiting... You might wanna watch out. D:
Alli-dunno chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
This story gets more and more fascinating. I love Karol's hesitation because its so in character for him. On top of that, its interesting to see Karol's reaction to all of this, since he idolizes Yuri so much in the game.

On top of that, the relationship between Yuri and Raven is very interesting. Kind of complex, if not a bit familial.

I seriously can't wait for the next chapter!
PeachTeaKT chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
Ooh nice chapter. I like that Yuri is slowly recovering :D. I still want to know what happened though. RALWKEJF that's really bugging me. Keep writing! This fic is awesome!
No one specific chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
This is really good. I'm curious as to what happened to Yuri. I can't wait til you update.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »