Reviews for After
Guest chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
Movie quality
whitealmond chapter 17 . 5/4/2015
Ah, my goodness. An ending brimming with possibilities, like a new, golden day. I love that Artemis gave No1 his memoirs, and even his unedited diaries - he and Holly, and maybe even Foaly, are a few I'd expect Artemis to trust enough to access them. But No1's excerpt brings about its own story - why are Artemis and Holly both gone? I'd understand Artemis, if it was age, but what happened to Holly, in the end? My imagination takes me to chilling and sad places.

I agree with your second point - children and their lives together would be a whole other story in itself, though possibly someone could do a series of drabbles, if an epic-length feature is too much. Personally, I'd like to think that humans and fairies could reproduce, in the AF world. Think of all the folklore of humans and fairy lovers - selkies, kitsune - fairies stealing humans away to live with them, and the fact that humans used to have magic ;) but yes, I too believe that they've become so entwined with each other, no one else could compare.

Another brilliant piece from you :)
whitealmond chapter 14 . 5/4/2015
Surprise plot! I'm glad you managed to punt this in and relate it to the omnitool from earlier. Holly should really have a little more faith in him...
whitealmond chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
He could always leave the journals with Holly. She'd have all the time in the world to get to know him better, afterwards... gloomy as the thought makes me...
whitealmond chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
I've read a lot of reasons why Artemis would not choose Minerva by different authors, but I like yours the most- if she ever turned out to be a person who tries to use the fairy people for her own ends, for fame and power, not even for family, that would be too much, even for him.

Their emails to each other are SO like them. And semper fidelis? *sigh*
whitealmond chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
Can I say how impressed I am by how thoughtful you made Artemis? Things we take for granted, like table size, fork size, etc., you've integrated and made real in this story. It's really wonderful!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Artemis - what's that you quoted? Your Orion is showing ;)
Aronim chapter 17 . 5/28/2014
D'aaaaaaw. This is a great ending. I like this as mainly a character piece. I do not necessarily need every single aspect of the relationship explored. Sometimes it's enough to hint that they have considered things but not to go into detail.

Love the ending and love the quote from the very first meeting. Good story you wrote here.
Aronim chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
This is a great chapter.

And a great Trouble. I have seen quite a few fics where he is an unreasonable ass, but you portray him as I see him, a hardworking and often exasperated commander, who is first and foremost a good person and Holly's friend.
Aronim chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
Haha.

That's not true, Legolas does punch at least on Rohan guard in the face. Well, he backhands him. He probably punches a few others.
Aronim chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Yes! A little family screen time, I love seeing that. Good work.
Aronim chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
I was worried for a moment there, but you seem to be fair to Minerva. Seems bashing really is beneath you, which is good. I always worry when someone I find to be a good writer deals with romantic rivals. Good chapter.
toolazytologin chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
AHA! I GOT THAT ANTHONY HOROWITZ REFERENCE! SUCCESS!

Also, brilliant fic! It keeps me squealing and is super IC and just yes
josh93 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Brilliant story, really enjoyed reading all of your Artemis Fowl fics but this was my favourite. Particularly love the way you write Holly. Really hope that you decide to write more AF stuff in the future :)
Julie chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
I liked this fanfiction a little less that the others... Even though you keep the characters as always, I believe that a good ending doesn't need an explanation, so the end of the story maybe isn't as good as you usually do. I also noticed that you use the same adjectives very often: "mismatched eyes" and "smug", for exemple. Please don't believe I criticise you, il love the way you write and read all of you Artemis Fowl stories... This was the last one: what am I gonna do? Oo