Reviews for Dreams vs Reality
Lost chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
Um... Try watching it on Youtube?
Lost chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Keep going I don't even know much about this 'Tales of' series but I have read a bit about it and I like it so far.
Ginga no Yousei chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
You can easily watch the gameplay on YouTube. Ever thought of that? Even Walkthroughs and the Aselia wikia can help.
macpa chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Ugh, I can't believe I missed two whole chapters! DX

Well, don't worry about the time, as long as you update no matter how long it takes then it's good enough for me anyway. I'm sorry that I can't even help in finding that other script you mentioned back at chapter 9.

In my opinion, you've done well in the fight scenes, especially on how you portrayed Erica's actions in a way like that of a person who has never fought battles such as that (Though she did received some kind of training). Everyone's in character and I have felt the emotions portrayed in both chapters... though I was wondering, what ever happened to Philia? I think she disappeared in chapter 10 or maybe that's just my eyes playing tricks on me.

Well, all in all, two great chapters once more!

I'll patiently wait for the next update. More power and I wish you all the luck! Just take your time. :)
Shiroi Iyasu chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
I remember some parts from both the Original and Remake, but it's just the parts from when Stahn and co. need to shove their Swordians into the Eye of Atamoni, and the part in the Abandonned Mine with Leon, which certainly isn't enough. There are other things I remember, but they're either restricted to just the Original or Remake, or at this point of the fic, the scenes I remember have already been done story-wise.

Everything is much better in this chapter, though in the beginning, the dialogue were missing a period/full stop or a comma at the end.
Shiroi Iyasu chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Holy /shit/, you updated.

But nevermind that, and I can clearly see your writing style has changed a little. (Though you may need to cut down on the one-liners, just slightly.) Hope you can return to your updating-schedule soon! :D
macpa chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Do my eyes deceive me? Wow, it's actually an update!

Now my curiosity for that ice candy is peaked, I want to eat that too...

I agree, it is short but it IS only part 1 so I bet there's a lot more that's gonna happen.

Anyway, all in all I enjoyed reading the chapter even it's only for a short time, and I'll once again patiently waits for the next update!
Kim chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
There no need to apologize. Everyone, including me, gets a writers block every now and then. You just need to take it easy and relax for awhile. Don't try to rush it because that will only cause unnecessary stress for you.

I honestly don't see anything wrong with the personalities, if there were something wrong with them then I might have not notice them.

Honestly, I preferred the Director's Cut script and I would like to see the story following that script. After all, you can see the Leon's side of the plot in the Director's Cut, which I find very interesting.

Btw, yes this means that I want to see this story to continue! :D
macpa chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
It's ok, you don't have to apologize...Everyone gets a writers block so take it easy and relax for awhile, don't rush.

Breakdowns huh, that's bad, don't push yourself too hard on getting better quickly or else you won't get better at all, like I said. Don't rush.

Hmm, I think I'd prefer the Director's Cut script because I'd already read the manga so it will be much more interesting if the Director's cut is use.

Sorry I couldn't give any useful suggestions, I can't seem to think of any.

By clicking the review button it means that I will patiently (and hopefully) wait for the continuation of the fic.
Angelic chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Ah, I see. Not everyone gets the mood to write every so often.

Personality problems... hmm, that's kinda hard to fix. Watching someone's playthrough of Tales of Destiny (Director's Cut might be more useful for this) might help with that.

I haven't read the manga, though I have seen the last few chapters of it. But more preferably, I'd like to see the story following the Director's Cut script. Because - 1)You can see Leon's side of the plot, which might be more helpful. 2)I have seen a few videos of the Director's Plot play through so I guess I feel much more comfortable if you followed it(?) 3)Who actually can resist Leon whenever he's incluided?

And as for continuing the fic itself, I just gave you tips. So that means - Yes, I wanna see this story continue!
phantasiagirl chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Ahhhhh I was just thinking of sending you another email with more Destiny DC stuff but I lost your address! ;_;

Do you have MSN? I can link you to stuff much more easily and help you with character personalities and stuff. I'm a total Destiny nerd so if you need help don't hesitate to ask! I've just been so swamped with school and work lately that I haven't been able to get online.
Angelic chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
Leon's actually concerned? Wonderful. I was hoping he would start taking some liking to her, or at least think of Erica was a genuine companion (and perhaps even a good ally).

I'd like to see what Erica will fight with, though swords are being used by most of the party so I suggest a weapon that no one in the party uses yet. A staff, one of the most common of weapons, isn't seen in Tales of Destiny so probably she could use one? Besides, it's not going to be too hard for her if she uses them. You just have to learn to attack, block, and some spells. Artes don't appeal to me if I were to pick my choice of fighting.

But this is your fic. You decide everything.

And the names thing... I do hope you use the japanese ones. The english ones made me back away.

Anyways, I hope you update this soon.
Kim chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
I find it cute that Leon is actually concerned about someone other than Marian. xD

Anyways, other the fact that I can't believe it took me almost an month to notice that this been updated (feel free to laugh at me about that), I have enjoyed reading this chapter. I have to admit that I find it cute and sweet that Leon was actually concerned about Erica enough to leave Chaltier there to cheer her up. Though I doubt he would admit it. xD'

Anyways, great job on the chapter. I shall now wait eagerly for the next update.
macpa chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
Ack, I was late in this..-waiting mode deactivated-

I was smiling the whole time as I read this, I was like 'wow, he's actually concerned about someone other than Marian..o.o'

Dymlos is really mean(in my opinion)he just intimidates me..somehow..Though, I'm quite surprised to find out that he can appear like a ghost or something..Still it was awesome..!

Another great chapter..!

I will wait again and hopefully will catch the next update on time..! -waiting mode activate-
Kim chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Wow, I bet that must had been quite a shock for Erica there when Leon told her that she was missing for three days and her mother must be having a panic freak out during those three days. I'm certain that Leon was worried about her when she was missing for those three days, although he too stubborn to admit that. After all, Leon is a our favorite anti-hero tsundere brat. :)

Anyways, great job on this chapter. I eagerly wait for the next chapter.