Reviews for ANBU Camp
Simone137 chapter 1 . 5/29
Wow, this was incredible and I mean a topic that in my opinion was probably handled very lightly at least in the anime but it's probably close to what you describe here, the impossibility of being back to who you were.

JustAnotherHuman chapter 1 . 3/30
Plus 1 Review. Gruesome. Love it.
aakankshamtu chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
This was amazing! Shivers ran down my spine litreally
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Holy shit that was dark but super well written and developed woah
Mockgirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Nice story.
Izzy chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Scary, horrible and amazing. It was so well-thought out, so in-depth, so intense. Fluff's got nothing on this stuff.
kirashiki chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Such a dark creepy yet wonderful piece you wrote :O
yoake.laberinto chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was hard to read. You know, if you can create this kind of things you should be writing stories of your own. If I read something like this in a book I definitely think it's a good book.
;)
Take care and continue writing!
Ally chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is disturbing, but really, really good.
platypuslover chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That was not the saddest thing I have ever read but the most depressing it will not make you cry but make you question things about the world that you would have not ever have thought about. Things that should have stayed unknown to you. Things that keep you up at night thinking about what you have done wrong but also makes you think about all the unjust things are out there and how they may affect you. this story makes you want to just stay in bed or sit and try to not think about what you have just readand try to keep all of your thoughs blank cause you kow that one of your thoughts will lead to what you hae read and question all the bad things in life.
iTomo chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wow . . . This was powerful.
bubbles12345 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Wow, powerful, dark and angst. Normally, i'm not quite a fan of that mix, but it was really artistically written. The ending was well done. Keep up the good work !:)
epicyogurt chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
well this was depressing... but good
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Took my emotions on a rollercoaster. I can imagine the shock on Shikamaru's mother's face when he had his reflex.

Love it as usual! Good job!
LiLMissThomas chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
So I read a few stories of yours today (and subscribed). I like your style sunaprincess. Seriously, for the depressing angstyness of it all this was a great fic.