Reviews for ANBU Camp
Mockgirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Nice story.
Izzy chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Scary, horrible and amazing. It was so well-thought out, so in-depth, so intense. Fluff's got nothing on this stuff.
exoticblackpearl chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Such a dark creepy yet wonderful piece you wrote :O
yoake.laberinto chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was hard to read. You know, if you can create this kind of things you should be writing stories of your own. If I read something like this in a book I definitely think it's a good book.
;)
Take care and continue writing!
Ally chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is disturbing, but really, really good.
platypuslover chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That was not the saddest thing I have ever read but the most depressing it will not make you cry but make you question things about the world that you would have not ever have thought about. Things that should have stayed unknown to you. Things that keep you up at night thinking about what you have done wrong but also makes you think about all the unjust things are out there and how they may affect you. this story makes you want to just stay in bed or sit and try to not think about what you have just readand try to keep all of your thoughs blank cause you kow that one of your thoughts will lead to what you hae read and question all the bad things in life.
iTomo chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wow . . . This was powerful.
bubbles12345 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Wow, powerful, dark and angst. Normally, i'm not quite a fan of that mix, but it was really artistically written. The ending was well done. Keep up the good work !:)
epicyogurt chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
well this was depressing... but good
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Took my emotions on a rollercoaster. I can imagine the shock on Shikamaru's mother's face when he had his reflex.

Love it as usual! Good job!
LiLMissThomas chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
So I read a few stories of yours today (and subscribed). I like your style sunaprincess. Seriously, for the depressing angstyness of it all this was a great fic.
v chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Wow, I did not expect this. It's an interesting way of perceiving the ANBU and weirdly enough, I can actually envision it like this. Your language for the story was spot on. and the ending was so depresingly optimistic. Its an unconventional five but I liked it.
Darkwolf47 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
When I finished reading this story, I was just like: Oh. My. GAWD!

This story was SO dramatic! I really love your writing style. And when I first started reading it, I didn't really expect something as deep as this, cause you said odd little ficlet.

This was fucking great!

ShikaTema for ever! :D
refdsz chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
angsty
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
That was very dark, and very interesting. I'd like to note that the phenomenon of soldiers attacking family members after coming home from war is unfortunately common. Normal soldiers coming home from "average" combat situations...

That said, I'm glad you specified that you knew Konoha's ANBU doesn't work the way you wrote it. I couldn't imagine Konoha using training practices that would drive ninja (who have already been trained to be killers since they were small children, although in Konoha there is an emphasis on camaraderie and teamwork) to insanity, suicide or murdering teammates. They'd simply lose too many good ninja that way.

I also can't imagine Suna and Konoha sharing ANBU, no matter how allied they are. I actually thought the fic would've worked best as a Shika/Ino; I love ShikaTema, but this wasn't a love story as much as it was a comrade-in-arms story. Since it was told from Shikamaru's perspective with very little actually written about Temari and no dialog (or romance, for that matter), it could've worked with Ino, too.

In any case, you painted a very disturbing picture of the tools of war, how feelings dull to numbness, how the need to follow orders without thinking overcomes all other needs. The end made me very sad-not for Shikamaru, who found a way out of his nightmare, but for his parents, who lost their only son.

Kudos!