Reviews for Concerning Cooking, World Saving and Friendship
Guest chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
One of the best Sheelos fanfic I ever read. Seriously, this is great. And I love the ending, and this quote...

Just something I wanted to say: Zelos' Cruxis Crystal is green. Yeah, it's weird, but that's its real color.

Oh, and someone already said it, but chapter 9 is missing.
tricksterash chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
You're missing a chapter here. It's repeated. Just had to say something. Bye-bye~
CriticOfMany chapter 15 . 6/17/2010
Oh dear Lord that was Amazing!

I love this story so much. And Sheelos so cute!

This story actually helped me understand Tales of Symphonia more.I've read the Manga and watched My friend play the game but I haven't played it so...Yeah.

I thank you for writing this. I hope you keep writing.

CriticOfMany
silent romantic chapter 15 . 5/22/2010
okay, i'm gonna fangirl squee, so anyone who hates high pitch noises, cover your ears. SQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! best sheelos ending chapter ever! lovelovelove!
Cess007 chapter 15 . 5/19/2010
Wow! Pretty nice fic! 0!

I would have love a little more of Sheelos at the end (but well, there's never enough Sheelos xD) but still love it; the whole fic was pretty well written!

Hope you keep writing more ToS/Sheelos fics! )
Nureta Senbei chapter 15 . 5/18/2010
I think I love you. Wait. No, I know I love you. I love you so much.

I love you almost as much as I love Sheelos. Really, truly, honestly. And that’s a lotta love, let me tell you. I read this story in one sitting and it took me hours. I love it. I’m so proud. It’s so... gosh darn amazing. You should write more Sheelos and make your beloved fans happier. As long as you’re not too busy that is. And if you’re still interested in Sheelos/Tales of Symphonia.

It’s great that you didn’t portray Zelos as just some womanizing idiot, because he really is a complex character and people don’t take advantage or get creative with that. Same with Lloyd. They just write him down as this super determined, one-track village idiot with swords. I’m too tired to go on and rant about the others. Also, don’t worry. I didn’t really like Colette (or any characters like her) in the game. I did like her weapons though.

I love the interaction with Sheena and Zelos. Then again, that could just be the fact that Sheelos is my OTP. I would add more, but again, I’m far too tired and I’ve got a project due that I haven’t started on.

I was definitely grinning when Zelos decided to take advantage of Sheena’s full hands. HOHOHO. Gotta love that scene.

-Love Tomorrow .
silent romantic chapter 14 . 5/15/2010
Yggdrasil. that's the name of the tree. anywho, lovelovelove, but i think it doesn't quite wrap it up for Sheena and Zelos (or maybe i just don't want it to end cuz it rocks). Either way, awesome job!
silent romantic chapter 13 . 5/11/2010
holy hell! this is so much more interesting when you write it (so incredibly well i might add :D ) from many peoples points of view. update soon please!
Faux Promises chapter 13 . 5/11/2010
This is a great piece of work, very detailed, I like that it covers the game but isn't like, what happened, verbatim, if you know what I mean. You elaborate a lot on it in a creative way. And of course I appreciate every bit of Sheelos. ;) Shameless fangirl for life.

Best wishes,

-FP
silent romantic chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
yay! i'll be honest, i am very happen you didn't end it here even though you could. update soon, because this story is awesome and i need something to read!
silent romantic chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
why does everyone make Yuan Lloyd's godfather...? it makes sense, and really fits well with your version of the story, though, so i say wonderful job! anywho, looking forward to the next chapter
silent romantic chapter 9 . 4/29/2010
win. nice job with the flashback, lovelovelove. Anywho, you are doing a rocking job of keeping everyone (and there thoughts) in character. Write more please...? i hope sad panda gets it's game back, too. :)
Faux Promises chapter 9 . 4/29/2010
Nice chapter! I admire your ability to write dialogue, that's always a big annoyance for me. ;) Sweet job on this whole fic, too, quite a feat to have written so much in such a short time.

Best wishes,
-FP
Gravenimage chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
Good chapter I hope you update soon.
Gravenimage chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
Great chapter update soon.