Reviews for The Wedding Party
Escapee2FF chapter 33 . 5/23
such a great story, really enjoyed it and the chemistry between them both. would love an epilogue looking ahead thabkyouthankyou
antiquelilium chapter 33 . 12/19/2023
Damn, this story had me GOOD. Amazing writing, amazing character development. Hooked, read the whole thing in 2 days
Bevey99 chapter 33 . 11/30/2023
Man I thought she had lost her mind for a moment, when she went to New York. Great story about love, good friends and finding out 'but do you want it'. Thanks for writing and sharing.
rebecca's mom chapter 32 . 11/7/2023
I LOVED this BEAUTIFUL story! So happy to always re-readi it. Thank you! XO
Guest chapter 28 . 10/17/2023
Can Carlisle and Esme help?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/17/2023
Would Edward’s parents know Bella’s dad? Small world
Guest chapter 18 . 10/17/2023
Will Edward learn the truth of what happened to Bella?
Guest chapter 17 . 10/17/2023
Edward needs to become a small town doctor
Guest chapter 14 . 10/17/2023
Will Bella meet Esme and Carlisle?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/17/2023
She has to tread carefully. Jay could hurt her
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2023
Proud of Edward not to cheat.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2023
Is Jay Jasper or James?
HollBeth chapter 19 . 9/12/2023
There are a lot of chapters left…I can’t help but expect Jay will pop back up and threaten her happiness again.
HollBeth chapter 11 . 9/12/2023
I’m rereading a lot of fics since it has been so long…I really thought I’d read this one, but this Jay stuff is unfamiliar, so I guess not!

So…I get that it won’t be a fast resolution. Totally. But what I don’t get is Bella’s stifling-strict adherence to the notion that it has to be her, that she has to repay the debt. I know he was there for her, but it wasn’t entirely selfless on his part. And she would have survived without him. Same here - it’s SO sad, and so awful for him (and convenient he has no one but Bella), but should she continue to drown in her own misery just for him? Illness or no, he stifled her for so long. Aside from general human kindness, I don’t feel he deserves this level of dedication at this point. I also don’t believe she wouldn’t reach out to ANYONE to help her work out a plan. Uncomfortable, in-fun, of course - but why she is determined to do this alone, especially when she is already miserable, is something I cannot fathom.

Different strokes, I guess. *sigh*

Maybe it’s just that now that I’m older I’m less willing to ruin myself for another; if I’m ruined, I’m of no help to them, myself, or anyone else.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 9/11/2023
I can’t wait to see where this is headed.
9,694 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »