Reviews for The Wedding Party
Truly enjoyed your writing! Thanks for sharing!
Amazing!
Love the background on Roberta's name change. You're an expert at seemlessly providing details and developing characters while moving the plot forward.
Awe! At last!
Noooo!
At last!
kayk806 chapter 33 . 11/26
beautifully written. thank you
Fyrebyrd recommended your story on her fanfiction page. Can't wait to see where you take Bella & Edward!
shannon30033 chapter 33 . 11/16
I loved your story. It was so beautifully written. I liked Bella epiphany at Volterra and the resolution scene with Edward was moving. I liked how the characters moved through the story and how they grew together. Thanks! I loved reading it!
Ugh ofc bellas a selfish bitch in this story too
Edwards a fucking dick...what he cant go two months without fucking something?
Rose tells Bella that Edward gets around and Bella doesn't even ask anything? That's pretty unbelievable, she really doesn't care that hes a whore?
So Edward a whore? Great. I know hes not really a whore anymore except he was just trying to pick up a girl he didn't even know but he was a whore in college it sounds like. And you cant really take that shit back can you? Your number will never decrease.
Why are you suggesting us to stories about jasper and bella hooking up? no one wants to hear or read about that disturbing ass shit woman. Unless your going to suggest us to an Edward and Alice fic as well to fare it off.
Great thanks