Reviews for The Wedding Party
Isao84 chapter 33 . 12/18/2022
Love it
Jenycullen chapter 33 . 10/15/2022
I had to come back and read this story again, it will always be one of my all time favorites.
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 32 . 8/22/2022
Awesome….at long last Edward and Bella will get their new home and a wonderful life together.
Thank you so much…loved this story!
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 28 . 8/21/2022
Edward is the best. I bet he finds Jay a facility that will take him in and hopefully get the help he needs.
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 27 . 8/21/2022
Hoping Edward puts a ring on her finger soon to show his “intentions!”
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 23 . 8/20/2022
The house sounds perfect….Bella is so fortunate. Hope she gets ahold of her anxiety and fears. Don’t see how she can compare Jay to Edward. Two different men and scenarios.
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 20 . 8/20/2022
Perfect in every way!
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 19 . 8/20/2022
Finally….they are reunited!
Cannot wait for their first “date”….so excited…after so much angst.
They both deserve happiness.
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 18 . 8/20/2022
Finally…BOTH Edward and Bella are starting all over….and both will be living in Chicago!
Time for some true joy!
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 2 . 8/15/2022
Thank goodness Bella is not married to Jay….what a relief.
Bring on Edward!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 7/27/2022
Nice start
UntitledEnder chapter 19 . 7/20/2022
Okay. Bella is redeemed. You write so well. My emotions are all over the place reading this. Lordt help me.
UntitledEnder chapter 14 . 7/20/2022
Okay. I love this story. I really do. But I’d like for Bella to not be so boneless here. I worked in a mental health/substance abuse facility for nearly 8 years. All she did was enable his crazy. No sense of boundaries whatsoever. I just hope she gets a spine out of all of this. Cheating, I mean, that’s brazen. Then you have this side of the coin. This Bella really confuses tf out of me.
UntitledEnder chapter 10 . 7/20/2022
No, Bella. Dammit. Ugh. Dude is an emotional leech. Yeah, she cheated. But she planned on ending it. She doesn’t love him. Go ahead and cut him loose now before he digs deeper with his pity party claws.
Jillgrab chapter 33 . 6/27/2022
I hope you come back to this one day. I’d love to see their wedding, their family, how Bella handles moving into the family house, what everyones families turned into. There’s so much more I’d love to see happen with them all.
9,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »