Reviews for The Wedding Party
HappyEndingLover chapter 33 . 9/15
Great story! Thank you for sharing it.
winterhorses chapter 19 . 9/10
Rereading the fic x3 x4? Anyway, I absolutely love this chapter. Ah, resolution.
TudorRoseRed chapter 24 . 7/31
Loved this chapter. I'm not a writer/creator but I have close family and friends who are. You perfected that feeling of being around creative people. So comforting. Thank you.
I still think edward was wrong to leave so quickly and for Alice to truly not support Bella. Getting the call from Aro was a big deal, she was right to take the meeting even if before speaking with Edward about it. Again she is the one apologizing for not realizing sooner what she wants, well they should apologize to her for agin making her sacrifice her choices to appease their egos.
Jenycullen chapter 33 . 6/13
I loved this story so much! It resonated with me so much, thank you for your beautiful worlds.
posum chapter 33 . 5/11
LOVED this story!
atouchofcitron chapter 33 . 3/16
i already had a feeling i'd love this story because it was written by you, and i was not disappointed. there were moments when bella had truly frustrated me but she needed to come to certain conclusions on her own, even if the answers were right in front of her the whole time. you truly have a gift for writing and i hope you have continued to do so.
pengirl25 chapter 32 . 3/16
I loved this tender and complicated love story. It’s been on my tbr list forever. I loved the plot but also important was the fact there were no grammatical errors (none that I saw anyway). It’s so distracting when the story is good but there are errors throughout. You wrote a wonderful, intricate and very grown up story filled with tender moments and laughs too. Thank you.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 33 . 3/9
Loved this so much!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 32 . 3/9
All your fics are from so long ago and I don't know why it's taken me this long to read this...it's been on my TBR list forever! I'm so glad I did though, it was an amazing story and you are an amazing writer! After reading this, I read a couple of your others & wow...I wish you were still writing. Hopefully you are!
Angellovee chapter 11 . 2/5
As soon as he see that E on her phone he’s going to snap. Call for help!
Kksmum chapter 33 . 8/26/2020
Awesome! Thank you.
Kksmum chapter 17 . 8/26/2020
I love this story. Another of my favs. I have read it before but I am currently rereading the best ones. Staying up far too late; cannot put it down.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2020
I felt so bad for her when she called herself a tramp. Yes, she shouldn't be flirting with someone else when she is still in another relationship. But that relationship has almost ruined her and kept her from everyone she loves. Even though I'm not really okay with what she did, she deserved to get her mind on Jay.
Atwiggs chapter 33 . 5/24/2020
This will always be my favorite fic!
9,625 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »