Reviews for The Wedding Party
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 8/21
This goes against Bella's character to have excepted to go to New York and even consider leaving Edward for this opportunity. I'm not saying she shouldn't have considered it for her own self worth but she should have told Aro she needed to think about it and she'd get back to him and then first discuss it with Edward. She knows what she means to him and it doesn't sound like Bella to take the high life for passion. j/s It was not a good move on her part and although Edward wasn't nice to just leave like that, I get why he needed to.
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 8/21
I'm happy that Bella and Edward put in the effort to try and help poor Jay out. Now they can be satisfied they've done their part to help him and move on with their own lives.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 8/21
I wonder what all that was about Aro and his behind Dida's back advice to Bella. I guess Bella will have to decide if she was to explore the high end business or stay the course with the low style Dida has.
There is nothing hotter than a take charge, calm man. Edward to the rescue for what to do with Jay.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 8/21
I like Bella's reaction to finding out Edward comes from money and I enjoyed meeting the family. Shows how and why Edward has become the man he is, loving parents great role models.
divyvicki chapter 22 . 8/21
I love how things are coming together for Bella.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 8/21
It's great Bella got her dream job even if it sounds like she'd be working like a college student again, for the passion not the money. I'm just wondering, if she is going to make not even enough to live on as Dida admitted, how is she going to make it on her own and help Jay if it comes to that? Edward insisting he'd help her when and if the time comes is of course a wonderful thing on his part but Bella wouldn't let him buy the house he liked, she liked because she wanted to do things on her now merit and here she is accepting a job that doesn't pay much and thinking she's going to somehow save Jay if she finds him Very noble of course but I just wonder how she's going to manage without Edward's help.
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 8/21
I can see why Bella freaked out about the house. Everything she expressed to Edward is understandable. The good thing is, she communicated it all to Edward so he'd understand too, and he does. I saw the problem as Bella went around each room seeing "herself" in the house. The attic room 'her room' she should have been looking at it for mostly Edward's point of view with of course how she might fit into it. So I'd say that although Edward is sure about her and knows she's his forever, she should just let it take it's natural flow and let it be...until she's there too. I think she's smart not wanting to take from Edward as she said she's recovering and doesn't want to make the same mistake twice. But the thing is, this isn't Jay who she was never really in love with, she loves Edward so I'd say that should make the difference. Let's see how this pans out.
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 8/21
It was great to see Bella absorbed in something for herself and her other half happy for her. I did feel badly that Edward couldn't even get his just reward and further appreciate the gift of that black dress. But he said the I love you, even if she wasn't coherent enough to enjoy that moment. Edward is the best. I'm sure this long conversation and the lunch tour will benefit Bella with a jog offer somehow.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 8/21
I enjoyed this chapter, watching the "play' as you said. They do deserve this wooing time to just be.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 8/20
First date was great. Bella is starting to see what it's like to be free of Jay's black doom and gloom and live. Don't bet against Alice. She knew they couldn't keep their hands off each other. I'm so glad she was right.
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 8/20
Awww, this chapter made me as happy and bubbly as Bella was. About damn time they talked to each other. I hope the other shoe doesn't drop though. Fingers crossed for these two.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 8/20
I'm anxious to see how Emmett and Rose resolve their issues. It's sad that they are both at odds as to how or if they should ever be together. I love that Edward finally realized New York was not for him but being like his beloved role model was. And then of course he'll be close to Bella. Now that they are both on the right path, maybe feeling better about themselves will lead them to each other, free to move forward. Although I'm worried that Jay will turn up and cause some more pain and problems.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 8/20
It's so good that Bella is starting to think about herself, going out with friends, deciding to stay there and now the garage apartment. It's about time Bella stood on her own two feet and started making decisions for her own best interest and not others. Edward did good too, dropping Kate was a good move. Too bad he didn't do it before he went to Chicago. Now he needs to rethink his career goal before his dad hires the other doctor. Bella and he will hopefully find their connection again.
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 8/20
And once again, these two characters just let thing happen to them without speaking up for themselves and at least being adults and talking it through. Yes, Bella needs to get her act together, find herself again, her self worth before she starts anything with anyone but she could use Edward's friendship and talking is the starting point.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 8/20
This is so frustrating. All because people don't communicate. First Edward definitely was being manipulated by Kate and Esme is smart to have picked up on that. Edward should have spoken up sooner and he certainly should not have invited her further into his life as soon as he saw her true colors. Why bring her to Jasper's? Not smart but makes for torturing us with how they'll have to deal with the aftermath of Edward with a girlfriend while still having feelings for Bella and not knowing what's happened on her end. Yup, frustrating.
9,494 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »