Reviews for The Wedding Party
Lillian chapter 2 . 6/18
I love this so cute!
Lauren chapter 1 . 6/18
So good I love it so far
athome Jo chapter 33 . 6/17
LOVED this story!
athome Jo chapter 19 . 6/16
Aww... love it!
wow, a truly brilliant story x
myadryk89 chapter 32 . 4/22
Awesome story. I love that we get to read a vulnerable but also decisive Bella, and an Edward that is understanding and resourceful. It makes my heart hurt so bad for Jay, what a tragedy is his story. I understand completely why Bella decides to disengage complete from Seattle and Jay's life, but it left me feeling this terrible sense of abandoment, I wish she would go visit him to let him know he's not alone, having a mental diseases have to be one of the worst things that can happen to you.
Thank you for writing and sharing this excelent story with us.
myadryk89 chapter 33 . 4/22
Thank you for writing and sharing this excelent story with us.
x AnneCullen x chapter 33 . 4/10
It was a wonderful story. I loved the plot and character development. After going through so many hardships they have come full circle and both are together and happy just like they deserved. I enjoyed it thoroughly. And it was beautifully written, you are a great author. Thanks for sharing this amazing story. It is definitely one of my favourites.
This story was so amazing! You are a fantastic writer! Thank you for this great story!
Sassyvampmama chapter 33 . 3/15
I loved this, thanks for sharing.
SLKerouac chapter 33 . 1/24
Loved, loved this story! Bella has gone through so much and had to learn how to live and trust again. It all started with a wedding and now ends with one. Thanks for writing!
bethabetha chapter 14 . 1/17
I just found this story a few days ago, and I had to review, even though I have never posted on another fic. This is just amazing, and unlike any other I have read! I'm on ch 14 now and cannot stop reading 3
Vanialex chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
Love it, love your writing style but can't get into it. The concept of being with someone that long and being miserable isn't something I can relate to...the "being afraid to be alone" is terribly weak minded. Sorry but I did like the beginning!
Lanigra25 chapter 33 . 10/11/2016
Omgsh this one is a new favourite of mine. I loved the changing POVs
divyvicki chapter 33 . 9/13/2016
Great way to bring the story around full circle!
9,522 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »