Reviews for The Wedding Party
Vanialex chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
Love it, love your writing style but can't get into it. The concept of being with someone that long and being miserable isn't something I can relate to...the "being afraid to be alone" is terribly weak minded. Sorry but I did like the beginning!
Lanigra25 chapter 33 . 10/11/2016
Omgsh this one is a new favourite of mine. I loved the changing POVs
divyvicki chapter 33 . 9/13/2016
Great way to bring the story around full circle!
divyvicki chapter 32 . 9/13/2016
I'm so happy that their house was still available! Great way to end the story!
divyvicki chapter 31 . 9/13/2016
Glad she came to her senses!
divyvicki chapter 30 . 9/6/2016
I knew Aro was trouble!
divyvicki chapter 29 . 9/6/2016
I'm wondering if Edward made a contribution to the hospital for the professional courtesy they extended toward his patient.
divyvicki chapter 28 . 9/6/2016
Edward is so wonderful to help her with this. Somehow I get the feeling that Bella is going to find out how creepy Aro really is.
divyvicki chapter 27 . 9/6/2016
Loved his conversation with Mr. Brandon
divyvicki chapter 25 . 8/27/2016
Well, that went well!
divyvicki chapter 24 . 8/27/2016
I don't understand why Edward didn't buy the house that they both loved and move into it himself?
divyvicki chapter 23 . 8/27/2016
Wow, glad they cleared that little freak out up!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/21/2016
Glad they are getting to have time to get to know each other!
BellaTesoro chapter 33 . 8/21/2016
Although I loved finally seeing more Rose and Emmett, I would have liked to see Edward and Bella getting married. It was all good though.
Thank you for keeping this story here so readers like myself can find it and enjoy your work. I've said my piece along the way. This was a great read, had a little of everything and lots of ups and downs.
BellaTesoro chapter 32 . 8/21/2016
I knew she'd be running back knowing for sure she'd made a mistake and how she went about it. Yes she needed to see she could have this if she wanted it and now she knows. So did Edward on his own decide to ask again about them buying the house or did Bella say it was what she wanted first. I might have missed that. But I'm glad they are getting their house.
9,525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »