Reviews for The Wedding Party
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 8/20/2016
I'm anxious to see how Emmett and Rose resolve their issues. It's sad that they are both at odds as to how or if they should ever be together. I love that Edward finally realized New York was not for him but being like his beloved role model was. And then of course he'll be close to Bella. Now that they are both on the right path, maybe feeling better about themselves will lead them to each other, free to move forward. Although I'm worried that Jay will turn up and cause some more pain and problems.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 8/20/2016
It's so good that Bella is starting to think about herself, going out with friends, deciding to stay there and now the garage apartment. It's about time Bella stood on her own two feet and started making decisions for her own best interest and not others. Edward did good too, dropping Kate was a good move. Too bad he didn't do it before he went to Chicago. Now he needs to rethink his career goal before his dad hires the other doctor. Bella and he will hopefully find their connection again.
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 8/20/2016
And once again, these two characters just let thing happen to them without speaking up for themselves and at least being adults and talking it through. Yes, Bella needs to get her act together, find herself again, her self worth before she starts anything with anyone but she could use Edward's friendship and talking is the starting point.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 8/20/2016
This is so frustrating. All because people don't communicate. First Edward definitely was being manipulated by Kate and Esme is smart to have picked up on that. Edward should have spoken up sooner and he certainly should not have invited her further into his life as soon as he saw her true colors. Why bring her to Jasper's? Not smart but makes for torturing us with how they'll have to deal with the aftermath of Edward with a girlfriend while still having feelings for Bella and not knowing what's happened on her end. Yup, frustrating.
BellaTesoro chapter 14 . 8/20/2016
Sometimes, most of the times it seems, you have to get to your lowest point before change can begin. I'm hoping, this, Bella and Jay's lowest point so far begins change for the good for both of them. I'm wondering if Jay doesn't go off and hurt himself or Eleazar forcing his issues to a breaking point for him. But everyone was right, Bella wasn't seeing things clearly enough and needed out of that life before she could get hurt further. She wasn't helping Jay anyway by enabling him to stay as he was.
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
Jay has been pushing Bella around and she's been taking that? She's broken too. He could have hurt her even worse and maybe someone else too. I'd say he is a threat to himself or others, he's a threat to her. Edward isn't going to know what really happened and why she never responded to him. So sad.
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 8/20/2016
Dealing with mental health is such a hard thing to do, for both the person having it and those that care for them. I can't imagine Bella doing this on her own. She needs to reach out. And Edward, yes given what little he knows, he ought to ask Kate out and move on. Edward is another one who ought to reach out about his questions about life and his choices. He seems to be questioning whether he wants the New York high horse position in exchanging it for working with his dad. He's letting the idea of being the brillant doctor working at a brillant place overshadow what he really wants in life. He ought to talk it to with his dad or other supportive wise person. Edward is a little like Bella in that he just goes with the flow when it's not in his best interest. This is frustrating.
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 8/20/2016
Bella, by not being honest at this point with Edward and of course in some way to Jay is equally wrong as having slept with Edward in the first place. I get Jay is in a mess, and I get she needs to help him. But she could be honest with Edward, ask for some outside help and support from her friends and professionals and not take on the world on her own. She's not helping Jay by not doing anything and letting his issues fester as well as her own life, let alone Edward's.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 8/20/2016
Bella made this a lot worse than it had to be. I know she over slept because of the hotel but she didn't even say any goodbyes to Alice or Rose or the rest of them? Could have done it during the reception knowing she'd be gone early. Just a thought. And the way she left Edward she made her sleeping with him dirtier than it needed to be. She feels something for him, she knows he feels something for her why be so filled with this guilt when she knows she doesn't love Jay. Yes I know she needed to end things first for this to be right but that's not how it happened. She's hurting herself now and Edward. And yes poor Jay lost his job now too but to continue playing the martyr with him for him is wrong as well. She ought to talk to him as soon as she can, get him some help and support from his family or professional and then walk away. She's not helping him by enabling him to be this dependent on her emotionally and now financially while he looks for another job. He's got to deal with his life as she needs to deal with hers. But I know it's not easy to leave a struggling person who was there for her when she needed it but it doesn't make it right either.
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
I didn't think Edward would make love to her (or have sex) before she left Jay. I see that he just had to have her even if he never had her again. I wonder if the roles were reversed if Bella would have had sex with Edward if she knew he was still with another woman. I'm glad they gave in and went for it. This last time they had sex, no mention of a condom was said. Could Edward have been foolish enough not to have safe sex?
BellaTesoro chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
I loved Edward's advice to Emmett and in giving him said advice he probably was giving himself the go ahead to pursue Bella as he gave Emmett the go to get Rose too. So proud of Edward for going for what he knew was the right thing for both of them even if the time and place wasn't.
BellaTesoro chapter 7 . 8/19/2016
Well Edward is totally caught up in his feelings for Bella no matter how off limits she may be. Hey you can't stop what you feel. Let's see how much self control these two have for the remainder of the wedding.
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
It was nice of Bella to befriend Rose and nice of Rose to have her back too when the teasing started about her and Edward. I think the two of them needed an objective person to listen to their woes. I like Rose. And the dress sounds beautiful they picked out. Who is Bella kidding? She wants to impress Edward I'm sure.
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
You mean these very strong minded woman hadn't planned more for the bachelorette party? No goofy tiara, no off color favors, games? lol, But the simplicity of just getting trash was fun too especially for Bella. Got her to let loose, a tiny bit and allowed Edward to be her Knight in Shining Armor and get that dig in about if she was going to cheat shouldn't it be with him...nice.
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 8/19/2016
I have to admire both Bella and Edward as they earnestly work to get Alice's stranded wedding guests new flights as well as them keeping a polite distance from each other romantically, given Bella's situation. But it's obvious these two have mad chemistry and maybe this will further spark Bella into
leaving a bad relationship and putting that spark into making her life come alive again.
9,498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »