Reviews for The Wedding Party
bellamarie4 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
This one is so much fun! I look forward to the updates. I know it's gonna take time for them to "connect" but I am so ready for it!
polyphany chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Love it!
kuntrygal chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Ah so Edward learned about Jay this chapter. Can't wait to see how things progress!
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I feel so bad for Edward finding out Bella has a boyfriend. She needs to dump Jay!
LadyTx chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Hm... I'm trying to figure out where you're going with this. Bella wouldn't cheat on Jay so will she dump him while she's there? Nah, I don't see her doing that either. Maybe she'll call him and he'll be cheating on her or something. And then Edward and his seductive ways... Any chance 705 and 707 are actually adjoining rooms?

And I'm sure you've got something in store for the bachelorette party and is the bachelor party the same time?
MadamThang chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Makes me feel all "ah" to read your updates.

Thank you!

XO,

AO
my1edward chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I'm glad their rooms are next to each other. That increases the possibility that as they stumble back from their drunken parties, they'll end up together. I feel really bad for this Bella as she's trying to avoid this beautiful man and not think about her life and the man she's living with, and as she's feeling insecure and small compared to who and what he is. I don't know how you're going to get these two together, but I'm looking forward to it. I have to say, though, apart from her looks, I don't know what she's giving off, either in terms of conversation or her vibe in general, that would attract him to her.
its-rpattz-baby chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Can't fight the attraction i see! Gotta love that. I can't wait to see what happens at the bachelorette and bachelor parties... she'll be all glammed up, will Edward see her?

Can't wait.
Iwant2sparkle chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Friends? With Edward Cullen? Good luck with that, Bella. : ) At least Jay is all out in the open now. Now she can shoo him off and move on to bigger...and better...things.
Twilight Mother chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Very anxious for next chapter. Soon please. I am waiting for them to get together and then realize their potential.
kmfroggi chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
this bachlorrette party is gonna be interesting i think! lol. edward is too sexy, how does bella stand a chance! lol. great chapter
wendy5542 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Bella needs to stop hiding behind the "I have a boyfriend" excuse and realize she deserves a chance at love and a fufilling career. There was a spark there in previous chapters that suggested she was going to break free and now it seems like she's back in her rut. You need to let her get to know Edward and realize was a loser her boyfriend is. Please?
CullenObsession114 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
loved it!
latuacantante4him chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
I hope they get the chance to talk. She can explain her situation with what's his face. Maybe they will keep in contact and then see each other after she ends things with J. Enjoyed it. Looking forward to reading more.
sweetowl chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
I like it really. very nice written. Longing for more. Thank you!
9,498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 599 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 619 .. Last Next »