Reviews for The Wedding Party
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Oh this is so fun! I'm loving the heck out of this story so far. Your Bella is awesome! She's relatable and realistic and just plain great. I love how she wants to do the right thing. I love how she is enjoying this little moment in time though. Every girl needs to be looked at like Edward is looking at her.

I'm loving this Edward so far too. I can't wait to hear more from him. In his first POV he seemed like a pretty stand up guy and although he's a 'guy' and they can tend to think with certain body parts, he seems to be just a tad bit more than attracted to Bella. I like the way he's actively seeking her out. Go get her E! ;)

Fun, Fun, FUN! Can not wait for more.

xoxoRed
Buboobear chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Alice's parents are TOO adorable! I love them already. Uch. Jay. Ruining everything.

LOVE. Love, love, love.
my1edward chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
I really love your setup of this story, and the introductions of all of the characters one by one. Very nice to see a sophisticated, successful, happy Angela. I really like the Brandons. And what a delightfully awkward way of having Bella and Edward see each other again. I feel kind of sorry for Edward, I think Bella's going to try and keep him at arm's length because of Jay, but they've only got the weekend . . . so I'm hoping for maybe a drunken encounter? Anything!
Ironic Twist chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
I say she should go for it. What the hell. ;)
mamabean chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Uh oh... I'll bet after a day or two of Edward's charm (and maybe a few drinks?) poor Bella's resolve to be a good girl will be out the window! I completely love this story - thanks for the update!
dreampills chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
damn jay is always getting in the way!
Just Sus chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
OK...I love this story, spangle! Of course, what story of yours don't I love? You're good, hon...good!

xoSus
ethelouise chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
I'm loving your story. I found the "Colonel Brandon" name especially endearing. The situation with Jay is sad, but realistic. I anxiously await your updates!
polyphany chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Love it!
arfalcon chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Holy cow, you had me yelling "live a little" at Bella (ok, to my screen), as Bella vows to do the right thing and fess up to Edward about Jay. Wow, this chapter is just fantastic, but I'm kind of afraid to gush too much because I don't want to scare you off and/or contribute to the pressure you're already feeling about living up to people's expectations about this story. To state the obvious, it's YOUR story, and we're already hooked, so just lead on and we lemmings will happily follow!

Your descriptions of the way Edward's looks at the airport and the new dress made Bella feel both pretty and feminine were so poignant, showing us just hoe deep a rut she's been in with Jay. You've definitely tapped some larger universality with Bella's feelings here, because your words struck home. And your characters are so marvelous, from the new version of Angela to Jasper's parents. The pink St. John's suit was the perfect touch, and I'm embarrassed to admit that I've worn St. John's suits (but only black or brown, obviously, living in New York) when I needed to look corporate and important. Ok, so I was old before my time, wearing them in my late thirties to forties.

The way you wrote Edward going right for the jugular with his question to Bella about their airport connection was completely panty-dropping, and no way should I be reacting that way. Hehe, I thought Nina's Edward from "Breaking News" was something...
Cullenosopy chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Im sure Edward can take care of any "boneless" feelings you might have there Bella.

Thanks!
Sunfeathers chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Oh my! The chemistry between them - I just love it! I'm very anxious for Bella to tell Edward about Jay (hoping she clarifies that she's breaking up with him asap) ... I don't want Edward to turn his attention elsewhere!

Looking forward to next week! :)
moniquecullen chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Well shit. When she explained her situation with Jay the way she did it made alot of sense,unfortunately. That just sucks. I hope she dumps him very soon. Don't she and Edward both live in Seattle?
AG0418 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I immediately loved your Bella. She is bright and ambitious and spunky. And then I got to present day and was so sad to see that she had changed. I have no idea how she will meet Edward, but I really hope he brings the spark back into her eyes. Great start. Off to read more :)
Rubberduck697 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Nicely done, nicely done... aw Jay he makes me so mad, just because he's there lol... I love this story, it's very well done, and don't worry about replying to this review... I see you have about a billion ga-zillion and when I have like 10 I have enough trouble answering them, I couldn't imagine over 100 at a time lol... crazy! Anyway, you deserve every one (at least the nice ones) and more! The relationship with Alice's parents is precious as eff... and I can't wait to see where this is going... I would love to guess that Jay is going to do something stupid and either break up with B or accidentally cheat in his depression... but I'll be so happy when he's gone lol...

Happy writings, thanks for updating! :)
9,438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 599 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 619 .. Last Next »