Reviews for The Wedding Party
SAPPHIRESPARKLES chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I love this story! I really can't wait for something more to happen between Bella and Edward. I am enjoying this immensely and this chapter was another excellent one :) I can't wait for the next one!
jimemon chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Great chapter!
JulianaOrange chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
This is such a fun story. I'm enjoying it immensely. I also read Girl with Red Umbrella which is why I favorited you. That was a terrific story, too. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you.
mommywanda chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
hm...jay IS going to go away soon, right? This is interesting!
SpunksBecky chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I'm really liking how Edward and Bella's realtionship is starting out. I have a feeling things are going to start getting a lot more complex and interesting! Can't wait to read more!
philadelphic chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
So good. I like it that she was up front with him.
HopeStreet chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Edward got that additional piece of information that Bella is not happy in her relationship. Of course he would be happily working that angle.
devadasi7 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
i totally left a completed fic that i was reading when i saw that this one had updated...this story is just...gah! i does to me what edward's smile does to bella.

please, please, please tell me that they're going to get stranded in chicago in the snow and it will force bella to spend more time with edward. that would make me so very happy. just sayin'.
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I'm ready for Jay to be out of the picture! Damn Bella and her sense of morality!

I am really enjoying this story! Thanks for updating so regularly - it takes the sting out of missing The Girl With A Red Umbrella!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Great chapter I was wondering how the boyfriend issue was going to play out. I love the way you did it. I also love that you mentioned my hometown in this chapter.
ECis4Me chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Well there's obvious chemistry so "just friends" is going to be interesting! :)

Great chapter!
flecour chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Oh I am so siked to see this unfold! LOL
jermak99 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Hm...so, "just friends", huh? Interesting! ;-) Oh how I wish Bella would have broken up with Jay before she left. Yes, I am mean. ;-) This story is really good so far and I cannot wait to see where it goes! Thanks so much for updating!

xo
mommy2kh chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I'm so glad they are talking and becoming friendly. Love that they are staying next to each other at the hotel. That has all sorts of possibilities. So does Bella in all her hotness at the bachelorette party. Looking forward to that chapter!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Great chapter but I don't understand why she doesn't just dump Jay over the phone. He's a loser.
9,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 599 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 619 .. Last Next »