Reviews for The Wedding Party
HopeStreet chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Edward got that additional piece of information that Bella is not happy in her relationship. Of course he would be happily working that angle.
devadasi7 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
i totally left a completed fic that i was reading when i saw that this one had updated...this story is just...gah! i does to me what edward's smile does to bella.

please, please, please tell me that they're going to get stranded in chicago in the snow and it will force bella to spend more time with edward. that would make me so very happy. just sayin'.
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I'm ready for Jay to be out of the picture! Damn Bella and her sense of morality!

I am really enjoying this story! Thanks for updating so regularly - it takes the sting out of missing The Girl With A Red Umbrella!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Great chapter I was wondering how the boyfriend issue was going to play out. I love the way you did it. I also love that you mentioned my hometown in this chapter.
ECis4Me chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Well there's obvious chemistry so "just friends" is going to be interesting! :)

Great chapter!
flecour chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Oh I am so siked to see this unfold! LOL
jermak99 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Hm...so, "just friends", huh? Interesting! ;-) Oh how I wish Bella would have broken up with Jay before she left. Yes, I am mean. ;-) This story is really good so far and I cannot wait to see where it goes! Thanks so much for updating!

xo
mommy2kh chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I'm so glad they are talking and becoming friendly. Love that they are staying next to each other at the hotel. That has all sorts of possibilities. So does Bella in all her hotness at the bachelorette party. Looking forward to that chapter!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Great chapter but I don't understand why she doesn't just dump Jay over the phone. He's a loser.
yumali8di chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Ok I have just read the first four Chapters, and I'm hooked. How are you going to work these two together?

Waiting for the next update.
SuburbanNina chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Oh, I'm really enjoying this new story of yours. Not that I'm surprised by that fact - I've loved everything you've written so far. I can't wait to see where you take these two.
whiplashes chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Congrats on the Girl with the Red Umbrella triumph!

Now I'm hooked on this one too :) Cheers!
maggiejoma chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
she so needs to loose this Jay character... and I'm sure the physical distance between them can be worked out... for a start Bella doesn't seem all that keen on her job... maybe they could both just more to Chicago... see I can fix it all...LOL..:)
JennyPenny1204 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I'm really enjoying this fic. I feel for Bella. It's so easy to help someone else with their problems or issues and tell them they should do what makes them happy, but it's so hard to do that for ourselves. Bella's life have become stagnant in Seattle. I think she needs to look for a job in Chicago and surround herself with the people that love her. A fresh start.
arfalcon chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Oh god, this story has that undeniable Edward and Bella pull that just keeps getting stronger. You're pulling out some big guns, here, too, with Edward's smile, his apparent delight that his room is next door to Bella's, and his potent comment "Well, I'm assuming 'friends' is all that's on the table." "Damn" is right, Bella. You're sparing us no mercy, of course, making Edward : gorgeous, smart, a doctor and at Lenox Hill, no less. (My girls were born at Lenox Hill.)

"Deadly" doesn't seem to cover your Edward. This story is going to kill me with your delicious torture.
9,541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 600 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 620 .. Last Next »