Reviews for The Wedding Party
jermak99 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Hmm. I wonder what Bella's gonna say to Edward? Can't wait for the next update to find out :)

Thanks so much for updating. I really like this story so far.
rodeomom95 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Love, love, love it! (Sorry if I said that on my last review.) Can't wait til Bella gets honest with Edward!
eifeltwr chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Gotta love Edward and Bella together!
CraddleROBber chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Keep'em coming! I am loving this story!
Burntcore chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Loved the new chapter. Oh how the akwardness between Bella & Edward... but so tasty. I hope she allows herself to at least get to know Edward. It would be a shame to not be friends with him at least, until she figures out what to do with Jay.
Raewright chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Good for Bella! And good for us 'cause UST is so much more fun!
CynMar Rom chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
wow, is it so bad that I want her to forget about jay and get that man now? yeah I know it is, she needs to get rid of him properly...

much love
treasurecoast chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
I like B&A relationship and that Alice is energetic and pushy w/o being shrill and overbearing. Great that she was able to give Bella a different perspective on her relationship with Jay, and that it's been detrimental to her. The anticipation of B&E meeting was killing me – and it definitely lived up to expectations. I think Bella’s aversion to starting anything with Edward before she ends things with Jay and untwines her life from his makes sense – wonder how sensible she’ll be… And I think I have a kind of thing for Col. Brandon – yum.

I’m missing EPOV… but even w/o it, can see he’s smitten.
dizziestdaydream chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Ooh! Loved this chapter! I would normally have a lot to say but seeing as I read this through in pieces, my thoughts are all scattered. It was a fantastic chapter and I can't wait for the next.
roxiegirl chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Oh that damn selfless Bella. Feeling guilty about Jay when she's got an interested Edward in front of her. I guess I understand, but dayumm it's Edward! Thanks for the chappie. Can't wait for the next one.
UNF4Pellan chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
argh! im so hooked already! pls to be updating soon? pretty please w cherry on top?

i have a feeling eddie us not going to react well to the news that bella is in a committed relationship...even if she's gonna leave him.. idk... i just have a hunch! and jay creeps me out a little. he's too attached to bella and im afraid he'll stalk her or something when she breaks up with him! cant wait! Toodles,

-Vanessa
devadasi7 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
oh. my. god.

that was an amazing chapter. for reals. i don't even know where to begin with how good it was.

i just wish it had never ended.
Iwant2sparkle chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
HA HA HA! Mims and Biff? That's fantastic. Being from the South, I can tell you that's straight from a Southern country club. I love it.

I'm worried about Bella's self-esteem. She's not too sure of herself, is she? I love this so far. It's going to be a great story. : )
2old4fanfic chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
I was afraid this was becoming too serious, then we got to Mims and Biff. I will butcher a quote from a movie shamelessly: "This story is an antidote to real life"...(The Jane Austen Book Club.) I want Alice to be my personal shopper.

And as far as your other story ending? I was wearing a grey pill box with a puff of netting veil and small rhinestone pin to go with my gloves.
HopeStreet chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Even though it’s obvious that Bella’s relationship with Jay is at an end, I cannot help but sympathize and agree with her stance that until she officially breaks up with Jay, she’s still in a relationship with him. Doing anything with Edward is still cheating even if her decision about not being with Jay anymore is clear. I just get a feeling that she’s going to forget this.
9,422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 600 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 620 .. Last Next »