Reviews for The Wedding Party
kyria1230 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
ok this story makes me excited! but im not too keen on waiting around forever for it.

WRITE FASTER! :)

and thank you! i seriously love your style of writing, its like i can picture everything as it happens.

and i love how you described bella, NOT AS KIRSTEN STEWART :)

and and and! the open-ness of it all

and what was supposed to be a quick encouraging review has morphed dramtically.
AndreaPalmer chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
This story is like a breath of fresh air, I love it. I can relate to Bella unfortunately...please let her have a wonderful outcome...
lislar chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Great beginning.
manda2784 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Oh wow, poor Bella. I think ending things with Jay is definitely the right thing to do, but that's always a hard thing to do. Especially with everything he helped her through with her dad. However, he is, as my cousin would say, a fun sucker, so she definitely needs to get out of there so she can be herself again.

I'm with Edward. I hate O'Hare. It's insane there. And man oh man, if sparks are flying at the airport, I can't wait to see what will happen when they actually meet!
Epatz chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
sweet jeebus! this is flowing so beautifully...i want more more more more!
Ironic Twist chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Poor Bella all alone with Mr. Happy. I understand her pain, though. How long do you owe someone who got you through the hardest time of your life? Is she required to make a lifetime commitment to him because he took care of her when she needed it most?
Dawnriki chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
So excited to see what happens when Bella and Edward officially meet!

Thanks for the update.
Just Sus chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Cute...airport flirting...wait til they find out they're in the same wedding!
Spencerette chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Nice :)
LizE7 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I really like this story so far, looking forward to more. :)
dreampills chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
she's leaving! thank goodness she saw that it wasn't working out!
Burntcore chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Oh wow.. what a horrible relationship for Bella to be stuck in. I hope she doesn't feel that guilt for an extended period of time so she can leave him and be happy.

What a way for B&E to meet! O'Hare is a HUGE airport. I hated it when I was there.
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Oh my! This story is shapping into being amazing!

i can't wait for more! i want them to get to know each other!
its-rpattz-baby chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Can't wait to see just how their first proper interaction goes once they realise they're both in Chicago for the same wedding! Sparks will fly and hopefully some sexual tension lol...bring on the next chapter
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Oh I loved this chapter. Great set up. The Bella part broke my heart. The Edward part warmed it back up. :) The two finger salute to let her know he noticed her was just gah! I can't wait for them to see each other again.

Looking forward to more.