Reviews for The Wedding Party
cyndi407 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
WOO-HOO...come on Bella, bring on the hotness

please continue
HeatherA9 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Hey - I like this Jess! So far she sounds pretty cool. As always, your writing is tight and engaging. Thanks for sharing a new story with us!
Just Sus chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Hi bb...

I forgive you because the epi to "Red Umbrella" was so, so awesome!

But I'm lovin' this one, too. Bella needs to get off her add and screw Edward (oops, did I really say that?)...her "boyfriend" has a big "L" on his forehead!

xoSus
2old4fanfic chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
If I knew anything about sports I'd be setting up one of those betting pools to determine when & where these two get together and get it on. Pre or Post Nuptials? In an elevator, stairway, under the altar, the hotel kitchen? Will they be 'trapped' by a snowstorm, forced to sleep together to retain body heat? On second thought, the grid would have to be enourmous...too many tasty possibilities
browneyeddaisy chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
"Remember...hotness."

Oh B...bring the hotness to E! I'm really loving this story. Great job!
mamabean chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Oh, next door rooms... that's going to be trouble... I can't wait! Thanks for the update - I'm loving this story!
vanessarae chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
So I've decided Edward needs to move back to Chicago, and Bella needs to leave Seattle and meander East to Chicago. Problem solved ;)
latuacantante4him chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
If Edward stays in NY, Bell could get a job with a publishing company. New city, fresh start, great guy...easy, right? LOL! Enjoyed it. Looking forward to more.
Riss - uscmam chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Another great chapter.

So they finally find out the truth about who they are and their locations/status. Poor Bella, stuck and unable to do anything. And Edward, that little dropping the voice and asking for more was so unfair!

For some reason I have a suspicion that once she finally gets back to Seattle we'll find Jay 'hanging out' with his friend Vicki.

I can't wait to see where you take us next.
cvds chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Cannot wait for more:) Great chapter!
Whitlocks Love chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Love it! Love it! Love it! Fingers crossed for hit messy drunk sex ... Hahahahaha girl can dream right? But seriously love this fic! And I loved 'faking it' you are an amazing writer!
TallulahBelle chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I'm sucked in and I need more. Stop reading that HP fic and get crack-a-lacking!

Seriously awesome stuff here. I can totally picture these characters in my head, their setting, their mannerisms, and how this is a completely different mood than your other stories.

So well done!

xoxo

I wasn't kidding about needing more. I know where you live!
bellamarie4 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
This one is so much fun! I look forward to the updates. I know it's gonna take time for them to "connect" but I am so ready for it!
polyphany chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Love it!
kuntrygal chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Ah so Edward learned about Jay this chapter. Can't wait to see how things progress!
9,525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 600 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 620 .. Last Next »