Reviews for The Wedding Party
my1edward chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I can't wait for them to meet at the hotel or wherever-I love how you had them see each other at the airport, and each be so instantly taken with the other. I look forward to Bella's thoughts when she sees him again. I feel for her, stuck in a dead-end relationship. Been there. Actually, am there right now-one reason I read so much ff! So I read with hope, and interest! TMI? Sorry!
fischie chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
squee! I'm so excited to read more! I love the way you have this set up. There is so much possibility in the plot. More please!
mamabean chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Love your style, as always - I can't wait to see what happens when they discover they're at the same wedding! I sense sparks about to fly...
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I loved it fist sight aww update soon
rainydayB chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Ever since I got the alert I wanted to read this story. But because of school I pretty much had no time for anything. Now I have read this, all I can say is this - ! lol
arfalcon chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Phew, what a wonderful chapter. You nailed so many familiar feelings: the awful realization that you're trapped in a relationship you no longer want, the oppressive but undeniable loyalty to someone who was there for you when you needed it most, and the breathless glee of seeing something better.

Edward's reference to Mulligans took me back to my single days in the City, when it seemed perfectly normal to go out to dinner at 10 pm because it wasn't quite kosher to leave work before 9:30. Jeez, I even dated a few Residents before I met my husband, although none of them ever took me to Mulligans. Hehe, the only guy who actually subjected me to that place worked for some sleazy real-estate firm.

Holy cow, I can't wait for the wedding!
coxie chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
The end of that just made a HUGE smile break out on my face. )

I can totally understand Bella's feelings about Jay. I've been there and it sucks.
Aurabee chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Oh my gosh! What an awesome meeting! I can't wait for more. Also, while I've got you: you have a terrific ear for conversation. A lot of people can't write them well, but these worked very well.
medlabdreamer chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
goosebumps!
Sunfeathers chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Oh Spangle, I am just enjoying this so much! I read this chapter very slowly because I didn't want to miss a thing, and I also didn't want it to end ...

I feel so badly for Bella, she is such a shell of herself compared to who she was in the first chapter. I feel badly for Jay too, but really, she does have to end things. Maybe he'll even do better without her as a crutch? (Or maybe he'll go wacko, that's always a possibility when we're dealing with James.)

As for Edward ... I'm curious about him and I loved his little moment with Bella at the airport - that was very cute. I can't wait for them to meet again amidst all the wedding preparations. I wonder if he'll be looking to get lucky (ie old girlfriends) and will she be holding back because technically she's still attached to someone else?

Looking forward to more! Are Wednesdays your update day, or is there not a set schedule?
LadyTx chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I can't wait until they actually meet! This is so good...

And of course your reviews are good. We all loved "Faking It" so of course we're all reading this story too! :)
McCbri-Cider chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I breathed a sigh of relieve when it said that Alice was the one having the wedding. I swore it was going to be Bella's.

But anyway, so far I'm in love with this and I hope that you continue with it. This is amazing !
MadamThang chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Hi!

Lovely set up so far. I'm already hungry for first words with Edward and severed ties with Jay.

We!