Reviews for The Wedding Party
ToDeleteAccount chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Well, realisation hit, probably a few years too late... (I know where she's coming from...) and she still has to actually do it!

And they met and have no idea who they are :D The wedding's going to be interesting ;)

ttfn

Ardanwen

ps: you're doin great!
babylopez2008 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Ah! Edward... lol he is soo gonna make Bella go crazy!

Can't wait for his POV.

I wonder what Jay is doing? How about a small snipet about him in a review reply?
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Oh, this is so good! I love the whole concept and I can't wait to see what happens next! So, would it be wrong to break-up with someone you live with via text? Over the phone? Jay is just a whiney, wimping, not very attractive sounding noose around Bella's neck. And their sex life or lack thereof - well that alone is enough for her to dump him!

In the real world I would say stand by your principals and end things properly, but we don't have enough time to do that here! There are only 3 more days before Edward goes back to NY and Bella goes back to Seattle! I say, follow your heart and your libido! I guess I'm a two-timing, cheating slut, huh?

Great job!
SpunksBecky chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Love. It. It's hard not to get entrapped in this story while reading! So far, excellent! Can't wait to read more!
youngandmature chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Will this be an aerage sized story or a short one with ten or less chapters?

'He's afraid he's going to get laid off. It's eating him alive. It's like I don't even know him anymore. Then…I don't know…last night it just sort of came on me in a flash. I don't love him anymore.'

In regards to the aboe sentence, is Bella only unhappy since there was talk of Jay's workplace laying people off or was she always not in love with him and only loved him as a friend? And dude, if Bella's gonna mess around, he's going to break her heart by showing up with a hot Tanya or something.

Did Jay ever affect her the way Edward does?

Can't wait for more. :)
ClancyJane chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
i absolutely love just how brazen Edward was coming up to Bella like that... it was pretty hot : )

i also love how Bella fits in so well with the Brandons !
TallulahBelle chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
More...I need more.

I'll pre-read whatever you want me to pre-read. I'll make you more banners. Big ones, small ones, fancy ones, whatever.

Must have more.
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
dump his sorry ass! she's nuts is she passes on a hot peace of ass like Edward! go for it B!
Linzzer220 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Oh so, spotted being checked out by each other by Alice...of coarse! I'm glad Alice told her to dump Jay. I'm just nervous that with all of Jay and Bella's joint everything's house, checking account, etc that things will be controlled by him if she decides to go thru w/ a brea-up...I'm hoping they at least hook up at the wedding...cuz he's in Seattle, i think?, and she's nearby, AND he's a dr. He can help her with the bills hahah...can' wait to read what happens next!
LadyTx chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Oh my... I'm not used to Bella being the one brushing off Edward. Interesting spin.
Euphoria9 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Outstanding!
AG0418 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
I totally understand what Bella is saying. But, I don't want her to be "that" girl anymore either. She hasn't lived in four years, and it is past time that she did. My hope is that she will come clean to Edward about everything and he wont go to his corner. Looking forward for more.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
They meet, they talk, and flirt a little. I love it great chapter.
AG0418 chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
I think I wrote in my review of Ch. 1 that I didn't know where E & B would meet. Duh! I should have read the title. Anyway, their initial run in was awesome and I can't wait to see what happens when they realize they are in the same wedding party.

Poor Bella, I'm so sad to hear that she lost Charlie and is in a dead end relationship. I guess that explains why she has changed so much.
montannaleigh chapter 3 . 4/14/2010