Reviews for The Wedding Party
dellatwi chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Alices dad is adorable he reminds me of my besties dad hes hilarious and really sweet. I hope bella is honest with edward most guys would still go for it lol or be willing to wait a few days till you break it off. Clearly Edward is just as attracted as she is. Thx for sharing
browneyeddaisy chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Love this- "It was too bad that I was so tired of being that girl."

Go B! Get 'em!

Wonderful chapter!
JeNnNn chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
""We are brilliant and beautiful and we rule the world!"

lol! how cute - cheesy but cute

Sense and Sensibility! YES! thats where i know the name Colonel Brandon from!

bahhaa - i was trying to think why that name was so familiar

ouwch. bella needs to break things off with jay.

STAT!

lol

JeNnNn chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
OH! i totally thought Jay was jasper. but i guess not, seeing as though alice is getting married.

"I wanted to get on top so he could touch me and make me climax, but all too soon I felt him gasp and stiffen and he was done. So much for me."

ruude -_-

aww cute intereaction with e/b

JeNnNn chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
lol, alice and charlie.

cool. interesting start.

rtexas chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Oh! This chapter was fantastic. I was giggling like a school girl!
rtexas chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Where does Edward live right now? Did I miss that?
ChocolateLover82 chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
uh, loved it! I just say, go for it, Jay is an ass and Alice is completely right, it's been 4 years, she doesn't owe him anything. But Bella is right too, she should break up first or gets closure or something.
Aurabee chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
I love that he cut right to it!
casualfan chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
I love seeing glimpses of the real Bella, the one who is independent and strong. We saw some when she was with The Colonel (loved that) and when she was shopping with Alice. I hope she listened to Alice when she said that Jay was content to let Bella's fire go out, because it would keep her tied to him. He's totally a manipulator and I hope this weekend away will make Bella realize that. Not sure where I stand on hooking up with Edward while technically still with James. It's like I want her to but based on her personality I fear the guilt will eat away at her. Will we see an EPOV next chapter? Can't wait to hear his thoughts on seeing Bella at the dinner. (And I think Jessica might make a play for Edward, but I hope not) Thank you for writing and I look forward to reading the next chapter!
LostIntimidation chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Oh boy, Bella really has herself in a doozy of a situation. What a complicated and tangled mess she's in with Jay. I can't believe they've even commingled their funds. Yikes, even though I'm married and we have a joint account I still keep my own separate accounts as well. That is a juvenile relationship mistake if I've heard of one (although I guess she was pretty young if they got together 4 years ago) Please don't let this girl sabotage herself even further in regards to Edward.
NanMcCullen chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Yay! We've met the cast of characters and Bella and Edward officially met, and Oh. Em. Gee.. he's rather direct, isn't he? Why is that so hot on him? And that damned smirk... I swear to God, it's lethal. Well, not just the smirk... HE'S lethal. It should be against the laws of nature for any one person to be that damn sexy. And desirable. And sexy. And totally fuckable. Makes you wanna throw him down on the nearest flat surface (or against, because we cannot discount the pure awesomeness that is wall sex) and do terribly naughty and depraved things to him. Like licking him. Everywhere. Repeatedly.

But I digress... as I usually do, because I'm dirty like that, I loved Bella calling herself a tramp. No lie, I barked out a laugh when I got to that part. Although, if it were me, and I were her, and the situation arose, Jay be damned... I'd have willingly and knowingly (and shamelessly) thrown myself all over the pretty. I probably would have drooled at some point, too. Just sayin'.

(See? I just can't keep my mind out of the gutter. *sigh*)
faldo chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Getting very interesting indeed!

Come on Bella - just go for him.
rlilangels2719 chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Wow. I'm really enjoying this story! I can't wait for the new update
kmfroggi chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
i knew that their 1st actual encounter would be great! and you didnt disappoint! lol. poor bella, i feel so bad for her and her situation.
9,502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 601 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 621 .. Last Next »