Reviews for The Wedding Party
ClancyJane chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
i absolutely love just how brazen Edward was coming up to Bella like that... it was pretty hot : )

i also love how Bella fits in so well with the Brandons !
TallulahBelle chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
More...I need more.

I'll pre-read whatever you want me to pre-read. I'll make you more banners. Big ones, small ones, fancy ones, whatever.

Must have more.
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
dump his sorry ass! she's nuts is she passes on a hot peace of ass like Edward! go for it B!
Linzzer220 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Oh so, spotted being checked out by each other by Alice...of coarse! I'm glad Alice told her to dump Jay. I'm just nervous that with all of Jay and Bella's joint everything's house, checking account, etc that things will be controlled by him if she decides to go thru w/ a brea-up...I'm hoping they at least hook up at the wedding...cuz he's in Seattle, i think?, and she's nearby, AND he's a dr. He can help her with the bills hahah...can' wait to read what happens next!
LadyTx chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Oh my... I'm not used to Bella being the one brushing off Edward. Interesting spin.
Euphoria9 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Outstanding!
AG0418 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
I totally understand what Bella is saying. But, I don't want her to be "that" girl anymore either. She hasn't lived in four years, and it is past time that she did. My hope is that she will come clean to Edward about everything and he wont go to his corner. Looking forward for more.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
They meet, they talk, and flirt a little. I love it great chapter.
AG0418 chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
I think I wrote in my review of Ch. 1 that I didn't know where E & B would meet. Duh! I should have read the title. Anyway, their initial run in was awesome and I can't wait to see what happens when they realize they are in the same wedding party.

Poor Bella, I'm so sad to hear that she lost Charlie and is in a dead end relationship. I guess that explains why she has changed so much.
montannaleigh chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
awesome chapter :)
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Oh this is so fun! I'm loving the heck out of this story so far. Your Bella is awesome! She's relatable and realistic and just plain great. I love how she wants to do the right thing. I love how she is enjoying this little moment in time though. Every girl needs to be looked at like Edward is looking at her.

I'm loving this Edward so far too. I can't wait to hear more from him. In his first POV he seemed like a pretty stand up guy and although he's a 'guy' and they can tend to think with certain body parts, he seems to be just a tad bit more than attracted to Bella. I like the way he's actively seeking her out. Go get her E! ;)

Fun, Fun, FUN! Can not wait for more.

xoxoRed
Buboobear chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Alice's parents are TOO adorable! I love them already. Uch. Jay. Ruining everything.

LOVE. Love, love, love.
my1edward chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
I really love your setup of this story, and the introductions of all of the characters one by one. Very nice to see a sophisticated, successful, happy Angela. I really like the Brandons. And what a delightfully awkward way of having Bella and Edward see each other again. I feel kind of sorry for Edward, I think Bella's going to try and keep him at arm's length because of Jay, but they've only got the weekend . . . so I'm hoping for maybe a drunken encounter? Anything!
Ironic Twist chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
I say she should go for it. What the hell. ;)
mamabean chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Uh oh... I'll bet after a day or two of Edward's charm (and maybe a few drinks?) poor Bella's resolve to be a good girl will be out the window! I completely love this story - thanks for the update!
9,493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 602 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 622 .. Last Next »