Reviews for Save the Drama for the Stage
randomobsession123 chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
And ...CUT! That's a wrap! Good job! I liked this story alot! And it was an awesome first step for someone going as far out of their comfort zone. Although...during tells me this is normal by now with all the years that have gone by. Still though, this is an awesome-sauce story!
randomobsession123 chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Watch your back Francis, Gilbert is murderous right now.
Yakarmi chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
Lady Luck! Frank Sinatra/Guys and Dolls reference. Good job with the story!
themostprofoundchild chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I think the second best name for this would be the emperor and the fool. But love the book so
jesse chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
amazing moncheri
bye sora chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
oh and it had rusame my opt *hugs* my 3 otp's togethere *let me love you!*
bye sora chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
loved this... oh Gilbert really? hiccups xD 3
Readers-Section chapter 11 . 5/10/2011
I didn't mean to finish this so quickly. (

Now I have to find another FrUK to make up for this and it will be hard to find a story that matches to this one, with it's lovely blend of romance and personal coming-of-age sagas and cute dialogue. I also loved that so many side characters and relationships and pairings got due attention.

I think the story was a bit short, I would perosnally have loved to see more detail go into each scene, but having said that, I don't think it was a BAD thing that everything happened quickly, just a personal, selfish wish that it could have been longer. What I loved best about the fic was that it still managed to portray everything important that was needed in these chapters and also that the way it was written suited it a lot. I got this feel of slight poetry in the later chapters especially which just made everything so beautiful. Epilogue was sad, yet very real, and I'm just gonna flash forward in my head to when all of them meet again. 3

Great job with this story, it was a pleasure to read it.
Readers-Section chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Arthur and Francis' chemistry is already so visible...how do you do it? One scene and already the underlying thoughts and unspoken words and Arthur and his snobbishness (XD) are shining through. I really like how you don't waste a lot of words and time and yet paint such a lively picture of everyone! Like Feliks and Toris, Feliciano and Ludwig...you can tell so much of them in just a couple of lines.

This chapter had some moments that just slayed me, I COULD NOT stop chuckling! Dictator Kirkland and Gilbert's smoooooth way of handling him and getting such a vital part in the play. And then, for some reason, one of the things that just cracked me up was:

'Braginski.'

'Jones.'
Readers-Section chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
I love everyone in this! Special love for Gilbert and his awesome denial and for our cool-headed director who was ready to fire the lead actor for being three minutes late...let alone his dramatics later on. XD Love this story and the way you write.
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I LOVE well-planned-out Hetalia AUs, and this definitely seems to fit the bill. Add to that the fact that it's FrUK and...well, I'm already in love with the story.
Green Sphynx chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
Someone recommended this story to me, and I'm glad I found the time to sit down and read it. I really enjoyed this story.

You did a good job in building up in the chapters and you have a pleasant writing style to read
Emikitty1999 deviantart chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
I cried at the end, but I was smiling.
Pookey chapter 11 . 1/25/2011
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

translation:

That was fucking AWESOME
sleepy-firebug chapter 11 . 12/24/2010
Hello!

I just wanted to pass along the fact that I really enjoyed your story. I think you had a pretty good handle on the characters, doing your best to include their canon personalities while accounting for the fact that they would be slightly different in an AU world. It was a delightful read, and I look forward to reading more of your work. :)