Reviews for Courage
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
its jack atlas not jack atlus
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I like the word spiffing
Wandering Around In The Dust chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love it. Especially your use of figurative language. This line is my favorite:

"...her inspection isn't painful, it's pleasant and smooth, the petal of an orchid, the surface of glass." It really brings a nice image into my mind.

I really like the style of writing, as well; you manage to convey so much about JACK's thoughts without any actual dialogue, and also without it getting bogged down in excessive details. This is also just about the only fan fiction I've read so far that alludes to that flashback in episode 58 where Carly's bandaging JACK's arm. That was such a cute moment, so I'm really glad that you included it. :D

The only thing that I thought was a bit iffy (and this is just me being picky) was how it suddenly went from first person to third person starting from the last line of the sixth paragraph and then switched back to first person. If that was a conscious choice, however, then just ignore this. ;)

Overall, love it, love it, love it. Being redundant here, but this fan fiction is just that awesome. :3
Paul-Kun chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
love it
Leemix chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Aww, this was a sad and cute little one shot.

I loved how Jack wasnt too cheesy, yet still his old arrogant self, but still cared for Carly. loved it!
JxC loved chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWW! that was so sweet and romitic
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
::thumbs up::
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Jack is spiffing awesome. So is this story :D

My friend and I were having a Jack/Carly montage and we watched episodes 29 and 31 in the dub. I loved Jack so much more after that... I keep giggling when I remember all the silly stuff he said!
My Thyla My Captain chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I like this VERY much! very great writing! I like how u captured Jack so well! And as u can see from my name,

-I LOVE JACK ATLAS