Reviews for Wonderland
IronShounen chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I don't understand the ending but damn.. MY FEELS.. Miharu! D:
Divinely Ethereal chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Hmm, I always thought Miharu had this pained/strained look about her. I always put it down to Xiaoyu dumping on her the full weight of her own ridiculously grandiose plans of entering high profile tournaments, saving Jin, building DisneyLands and the like, but this sure is an interesting take on their relationship.

"And I don't laugh. I nod and say we'll make it even though I know there's no place for me in her wonderland"- Great way to end it!

Happy Writing!
xjrose chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I don't normally read one-shots but I decided to read this one and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed it. Short and sweet. I half-expected it to turn out better for Miharu though. But in a way, I'm kinda glad it didn't, though I don't really know how to explain why other than the fact that happy endings are too common and to me they seem very unfinished. Anyway, well done. :)
ImagineAsian chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
... Wow, this is sad. I can actually feel Miharu's pain. Hah, funny thing, it's my first yuri fic (well sort of, on Miharu's part).

"This isn't fair. Cheering her up, making her happy, that's my job. At least let me have that. Don't take it away from me." - That line caught my attention when I read your summary, and I thought this would be a Xiao/Mi friendship fic where Miharu gets jealous that her best friend isn't really paying attention to her. But after reading it, and you placing that sentence back in, it hit me differently. Really powerful.

The Hwoa/Xiao bit was cute. From playing Tekken 6 Scenario Campaign mode and using Xiaoyu to defeat Hwoarang, I squealed with delight when they interacted with each other! xD So, having them interact in this fic seemed similar to the game.

Anyways, love this fic! Awesome job!
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
OH HELL YES - hey, don't forget about NE and NL D: XD

'She can't really love him, because I love her.' - -Tekken 4 Announcer Voice But With More Life- Great!

'She once told me that training is sometimes like being in a dream, and I told her I knew what she meant, because that's what it's like to watch her.' - AWESOMESAUCE!

'No. This isn't fair. Cheering her up, making her happy, that's my job. At least let me have that. Don't take it away from me.' - I'm feeling really sorry for Miharu at this point D:

'I nod and say we'll make it even though I know there's no place for me in her wonderland.' - DON'T BE SO SURE ;D

Thanks for the great read :)