Reviews for Justice League Nuptials: DCAU Series Part 4
Jimmy Dean chapter 16 . 6/11
Hey what is of Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet & Ras Al Ghul's "super strength" that he took in "Demon Reborn"?
Prince Wu chapter 13 . 6/10
Hey where are the 3 Batwomen?!
nicklaura chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
Good job this part. I like that Robin and Nightwing held their own along with the police in such a crisis. I always felt bad for Gothom having to deal with so many super villains who constantly attack the place over and over. This time they had to deal with them and more. Also poor Commissioner Gordan. He's a strong man (to be commissioner in Gotham you have to be), so I have no doubt that he'll get through this soon enough. I really liked Mr. Freeze's exit and Captain Marvel's reaction to the whole encounter with him. Also, Shayera was doing so good! I guess all it takes is a bullet in the right place to endanger anybody, superhero or not. The thing that bothers me the most though, is why the Justice League can't protect the whole world like they really should. This whole ordeal would be a whole lot less is they could just go into Bailya. Criminals are criminals. They shouldn't be able to hide out in one part of the world and harass the rest of it. They should be tracked down and delt with no matter where they are, especially if they did a crime as high scaled as the Legion's been doing. Oh well, I guess every villain, or villains, need some unfair advatage to mak'se the hero's deed seem more greater and heroic.
EliteWarriorStrike714 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
good story :-)
SamDanny4ever chapter 19 . 4/28/2010
Finally! Clark and Diana.: I wonder what the Legion have planned for Dick? The only thing is did Diana really like Clark first? I don't remember that in JLU.
SamDanny4ever chapter 18 . 4/28/2010
Makes me happy Bruce is thinking so clearly of the future. i'm surprised he can guess Barbara wants to give up being a hero, but the problem I remember will he be able too?
XoreandoX chapter 17 . 4/28/2010
Not a bad Update, I half expected the Global Guardians to just give up entirely and attempt to flee, I didn't actually expect them to fight back while setting up an escape Boom Tube.
SamDanny4ever chapter 17 . 4/28/2010
This is cool. I feel sorry for the superheroes, they have a place where they can't go. It's good to see everyone's alright for now.
XoreandoX chapter 16 . 4/25/2010
I would say that was a well thought out proposal made by Ra's, not to mention it certainly seemed reasonable why he would expect Batman to consider it a bit more given he did change the death rate from billions to millions, and was even offering him to help prepare the people for the coming rebirth. Though as for the writing style, I could tell the scene transition from the obvious line, but I might suggest using a literal line across the page to make it a bit more obvious and might also be easier for you to do as opposed to also saying back to the fight, or back with whoever, still its just a suggestion.
SamDanny4ever chapter 15 . 4/24/2010
damn luthors good. But the idea of the public and nations banning superheroes has only brought more battles. Like in the marvel universe, where heroes are enemies. I liked how you showed one the doctors that supported horrible treatments to the Gotham villians get an idea why their all still messed up. :
XoreandoX chapter 15 . 4/24/2010
I can see the League raging all the more over the constant jail breaks done by the Legion, though from the looks of things, Luthor's plan of removing the League by the vote of the people will probably happen given that the League is too busy looking for Batman and focusing on finding out where the Legionaries are to be figuring out their next move. Well done on the update with the jail break and the result of Black Adam's attempt of separating himself from Luthor. Excellent Update once again and keep on writing.
SamDanny4ever chapter 14 . 4/23/2010
Wow. Luthor. I always knew if he could stay sane for awhile he could be difficult to defeat. I wonder if the rest of the superheroes are ready. Keep writing! :}
SamDanny4ever chapter 13 . 4/22/2010
That was cute-the scene with hawkgirl and GL. Nice to see that the Jler's are reacting so well to possible dangers. I can only imagine how Gordon is going to be.
XoreandoX chapter 13 . 4/22/2010
It seems the League of Assassins have not slacked off at all, at least if I assumed Bruce upgraded the Cave's security measures after the whole fiasco with Ra's getting into the cave the first time. I'm guessing the League came in to take the costumes as a form of respect, for Batman at least.
SamDanny4ever chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
I hope Barbara abd Bruce will survive Ra’s al Ghul. Man, I can only have a few ideas of what their going to go through. It's also funny to see Superman being himself-clueless. I felt the JLU series made him lose it.