Reviews for Paramnesia
Eryndil chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Well, it's been a few years since this was written but I figured I should review anyway. This is a really good story - imaginative, interesting and enjoyable. You have a good handle on the characters and an engaging way of writing. I'm off to look at your other fics now.
skysayzrawr chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
I love this so much! Absolutely fantastic! :D
Sailor-Lit chapter 10 . 5/14/2010
LOVED it. I'm sad to see this fic end, but it was well worthe the ride!
applemysteries chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
:D great story, sad to see it's over.
A Heart on my Hand chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
A sweet ending, albiet rushed, and short. But overall, it was a good plot idea, well-written, in character, and had a happy ending...

and in my book, that makes a pretty epic story. It was a bit serious though. I usually prefer a bit of humor, but the mood didn't call for it, did it?

So, yeah...keep writing. You're awesome.
Monsieur Prongs chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
very sweet! i like this! hahahah! :D well done!
Sailor-Lit chapter 9 . 4/30/2010
Whoa... That was INCREDIBLE!
applemysteries chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
Really good detail. I loved this chapter. Keep up the *amazing* work!
spike'smate chapter 9 . 4/27/2010
awesome chapter i feel spikes pain so much and i feel for him poor spike
MORE MORE PLEASE
mat528 chapter 9 . 4/27/2010
I really loved this chapter, especially the ending, as well as the last one. There was such realizm in both that I could picture JM and SMG saying the lines. I wish they could have done this in the series. I'm hoping that her friends will accept Spike; I'm so tired of them just being selfish and not realizing that he might just be what Buffy needs. In any case, I'm awaiting the next thrilling chapter.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
I am loving this fic. Wonderful. Looking forward to more.
Sailor-Lit chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
LOVED it!
Rhaya chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
Great chapter.
xxKayaxx chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
So i just want to let you knw hoq much I love this story, and I need more please!
Monsieur Prongs chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
:D love it! can't wait for the next chapter! good job!