Reviews for Angels of the Silences
KioshiUshima chapter 12 . 2/24
Isn't Jorg the first part of the Midgardian world-snake's name? One of Loki's babies. ;D I'm reading all your old stuff. Expect old things being dragged to the surface. I suck at life, and discover things much late. so tardy. wow. Thanks for your hard work!
asian-kayse chapter 12 . 1/9
I'd love it if someone asked me or that way. It's so cute and playful
asian-kayse chapter 9 . 1/9
I like the short at the end that was cute.
asian-kayse chapter 7 . 1/9
PERFECT CHAPTER
xxSilverPatronusxx chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
Ruffcup is awesome! Great story. :)
Shadowwitch042190 chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
One of the Best ruff cup fanfic ever. Plus extra points for finishing this fanfic.
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
Nixe story .Well U wonder what happends next in this version but iy is okay in this way too.
For anything to say send me in my post which is:
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Nice ,qute ,new , original , very intresting . Ruff may got a dragon too . She knows . Well that looks a little like inteligent human(zipple back) she with the main idea and Hic do the rest .
For comments from you to tell me use my post which is :
amore1993 chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
This. Was. Great. Tuffnut kicks ass. And their cuteness is bringing me to tears. Manly, manly tears.
amore1993 chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
I love the fact that youve changed the story but just barely, just to accommodate Ruffnuts presence. And the kiss, just... wow.
amore1993 chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Great touch adding all the possible secrets that Hiccup was keeping from his father :)
amore1993 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
This story was completed two years ago but I feel the need to tell you that the 2nd chapter is written beautifully. The scene where Ruffnut remembers Toothless green eyes was so intense it sent shivers down my spine.
lana chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
one of the best fanfics i've ever read. you actually made me ship ruff&hiccup, lol.
angelofdeath8254 chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
I love how you have written this, didn't think I'd find myself enjoying a Ruffnut/Hiccup pairing but I definitely did :D
Lucyole chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
your story was really very exciting, funny, interesting, sweet and a little bit romantic i really
liked to read it. *cookies for you *