Reviews for Three's Company
mary ali cullen chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
very steamy, had me hot & bothered. ive only read one other b/a/j and like both. good job
vampire-fanfiction chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
omg! please go is really good and differnt then most because they are having a !
Ladybug's mum chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
What. A. Oneshot!

I am shifting uncomfortably in my chair and hoping like hell that hubs comes home soon!

I loved it! Wasn't sure of the whole B/A/J combo but you have sold me!

God I hope he calls and that we can hear about that encounter too LOL!

I was sent your way by mesmerizeme or mesmerizeme88 on twitter...
aleatoire726 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
wow, just wow. it was excellent ! loved it :D
Whitney Love chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Awesome job Ladies. I promised myself that I would go back and read all the entries. Great job from another entrant. Congrats on Second Place.
X
Whit
michswan chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Yummy!
jkane180 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow.

Fuckhot.

There are no more words.
tweak1988 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
. ! ;-)

awesome job!
forgotten22 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Very hot ladies! I loved it! :) I just love Jasper and Bella and making it a A/B story with a little Jas thrown in was perfect. :) You wrote some seriously hot lemons too ;) I enjoyed them. Thanks for writing and sharing!

Good luck in the contest!
kazbar65 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Fucking A! Hawt hawt hawt! Who could ask for anything better. Alice and Bella getting down and dirty with the honey boy himself, the Jazzman. God damn I love me some girl/girl/boy action. Very well written with great character synopis and realistic plot. This could be happening this very minute in your part of the world.
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Wow, great one!
Snowball64 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
O.M.F.G. I think my pants just exploded into flames. You are just so delicious TN!
dontletyourlifeflyby chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Nice! Love love loved it! That was super hot and smexy. 8 stars outta 5! :D

-AliCatxo
ExquisitelyUgly chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was my first slash... nicely done! ::fans self:: haha. They certainly are naughty vixens, but who can blame them when it's Jasper?

Good luck in the contest. :)
mssmith chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
He certainly is dazzling and swoony! Thanks for the hotness...loved it!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »