Reviews for Three's Company
MercuryComet63 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Hope I'm makng ya smile for this...

Loved this! Its fantastic!

Oh oh oh! I can just picture the phone call now...

"Y'all ready for round three?" ]

You should do an outtake or someting with this. Would be great if you continuted with it in some form.

-I've never voted on contests, but noticed alot of them.

Is this contest closed? Where do you go to vote?-
Beth Is Here chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Well, this was my first slash fic. I must say, it was forking hot! Wow! There's not a chance in hell for me to win this contest when you write this good! LOL AWESOME SEX LADIES!
MrsKiGordon chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
well...it was interesting and pretty damn hot. write some more. it was good. XD
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
WOOT! I love a bit of femmeslash, yours was hot !

You know, sometimes I have trouble picturing Alice as a sexy, desirable woman; I think SM wrote her like am impish child and I don't usually get into her as a sexual being, BUT, this little tid-bit was made so exciting by her and Bella! Loved it, and well done! STIFF competition in this little contest, huh? And ain't Jasper just the icing on that cake.. m :)
hj chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
that was hot. that's the kinda story you get off to.
Spirare chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
That was hot. Good luck with the contest.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Great story! Good Luck with the contest!
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
That was absolutely steamy. I always love a Cowboy Jasper being taken advantage of by a couple of sexy lesbians.
AbsorbingMisery chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That was hot. :D

Great job!
ipodRH chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
One of the best lemons ever! :D
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I'm not sure it gets much hotter than this :P Fantastic job, I loved reading it :)
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
They might need more trips to the bathroom
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I'd like Jasper to call me soon too :) This was hot hot hot! Jasper in any sexual scene just puts icing on the cake and y'all did a WONDERFUL job with it! grats on the great fic!
CCBTH chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
this was hot, wish you had the same one from jaspers POV...as long as he was more into bella..hahahahah woot j/b :-)

Tee hee.
JandMsMommy chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This was some great threesome action! I loved it! Thanks for entering the contest. Good luck! :)
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »