Reviews for Dead to the Universe
Northman Maille chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Zee! How could I not have reviewed this at the time?I was a shy lurker once you see, then came Twitter...

I loved this, a true parody with such humour! Bill's planet, Quinn the alien, it was perfect. I love the films and you know I love the Sookieverse, no one could have blended them better.

Sorry for the belated review!

Alison
Morrigan28 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Sookie sure knows how to pick them! Great idea, loved it. Thanks.
ammNIwriter chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Bahahahaha OMG! I don't think I have laughed so much in a long long time. This was brilliant. Absolutely hilarious. The characterisation was also pretty awesome. And you have now also got Pinky and the Brain theme tune stuck in my head! :P I have to say I loved the name of the planet 'Bill' is from! *giggles insanely* Bloody wonderful! And the one year later...*shakes head and laughs* Sookie doesn't have much luck it would seem! :P

Fantastic!

Can we hope for a Quinn execution? JS
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Great
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Bwahahahaha! I'd already read most of this, but not the ending. *giggle snort* What a great parody and wonderful way to mesh the two. Well done!
Lubadub chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
That was great! I, personally, loved the Pinky and the Brain reference. IT was my fav cartoon as a kid. These spoofs are so great!
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Oh shit! That was some funny stuff :-0

"Nanunanu kupit lupadipa" OK I thought you were going to say that "Bel" was from the planet Ork...

Great stuff -loved the crossover!

Pat
Southern Amateur chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
That was funny as heck, Zee. Good job! You write a good Kay and Jay.
sunkisz chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Oh my Zee! This was great! I was laughing all the way through at Jason and his idiocy.

Jay was so funny about if vampire's were going to bite him or not. You would think if they saw aliens all the time and fought them with sharp teeth, he wouldn't be so crazed about vampires. LOL!

And the ending! OMG, Quinn being an alien now. *snickers*

Great job bb!

xx
Zhivago3 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
You know how much I love this! Such a great idea and so well done! Bra-vo chica, really so much fun!
svmaddict chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Quinn is an alien too! Hahaha! Are Men in Black an anti-alien agency or an anti-douche agency? Seems like they're both! :p
ericsookieforever chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
omg! love this story! its hilarious!
ohfortuneslost chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Okay, that was fantastic! I loved the Eric/Sookie relationship! Great example, can't wait to enter mine!