Reviews for The 30 Day Disneyland Challenge
The RaNdOm Nutty Pie Lover chapter 24 . 7/13/2011
That's just cold. How could you do that Brad? *scolds*

Anyway, in my humble opinion I think this is a very well interesting and funny fic. But what exactly is the objective of the challenge?

I'd love to see what happens next. Please keep writing!
I Believe in Molly Hooper chapter 23 . 7/2/2011
i love this story! is the disneyland challenge a real thing? cuz if it is that would be awsome! please update soon i look forward to see what sheila and clares next ride is goin to be:)
droxi chapter 27 . 2/13/2011
Good afternoon :D I personally hate femslash, but I kept reading because the plot was excellent. Please don't delete the story! I guess ill tolerate if its discontinued, but I still want to re-read it and such. This is now one of my favorite stories of all time, very thoughtful and well written. Even if you stop writing this, thanks so much for the truly Fantastic experience that will inspire me to keep writing FanFiction. It was fun to read c:

Alycia, aka Number 25 the spy :3
Barbiegirl 22 chapter 27 . 8/22/2010
ok then bt i still am hoping for the porlog to get solved.

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 25 . 8/15/2010
i saw that coming but not really expecting it to go this far well keep it up and update soon.

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 24 . 8/11/2010
another great chap and what! they like each other gasp didnt see that comin.

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 23 . 7/12/2010
another great two chaps i love the prank .

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 21 . 6/13/2010
well a great couple of chaps but whats with the kiss things. is there something going on like more than gal pals? update soon

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 19 . 5/29/2010
another great chaps and yeah we get to go behind the senes yeah! update soon.

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 16 . 5/2/2010
ok. is this a dif day cause arnt they suppose to be on smal world? also mcdonals hasnt had the fronterland cart in 2-3 years supersize kinda killed that. there are no more mcides at the happiest place on earth.

and the dragon is now 45 ft tall and not only is the dragon huge it also breaths fire and has the typical hydrolic probs that delayed its opening last year.

also it became pirates layer 4 years ago. so most peeps still remeber tsi. and the story is that tom and huck are playing pirates that is why it is still called pirates laier on tom sawyer island.

but due to the closing of the roa it is kinda at a shut down right now. but will be opening at the end of the week. water is prob getting filled back in as you read this.

well update soon every thing was great.

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
i skiped this on accident but it was a great chap and hilarious! update soon!

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 14 . 4/28/2010
yes small world all day! you can probally learn it in all the languages! and did u know that there is only 1 char that isnt frowning in the whole ride? update soon.

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 12 . 4/24/2010
another great chap and i cant wait til they go on space. now they can only go on 1 ride a day as many times as they want right? well update soon.

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
you coulcve taken magic or disney way but katella works. any way great chap and i cant wiat for more so update soon. and soo the girls with a two hour drive, san diego, la, all seem like good choices for where they live. update.

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
this is such a great story and i cant wait for more. so now that we have enough money for disneyland r we going to win this thing! well update soon.